Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton v Western Bulldogs Sunday 20th April @ Etihad 4.40PM - Team post #541

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have posts deleted??

No way!! :eek: :D

For you, the challenge is to have posts remain. I think you have done pretty well given you should have 150k posts.

I think we're gonna smash them today.

But we have exactly the same chance of getting done by 80. Depends on which Carlton shows up. :eek:

I think we're gonna smash them today.

But we have exactly the same chance of getting done by 80. Depends on which Carlton shows up. :eek:

I wish I shared your confidence that we have the mental fortitude to smash anybody at the moment.

I'd like to see Henderson in the forward line and have Waite replacing Jamo in the backline instead. Waite could do with the confidence of getting a bit of the ball down back and I'd really like to see hendo consistently in the forward line rather than chucking him down back whenever we are in trouble. Think that lad could really become to be a fantastic forward for us. Waites 31 years old, time to start grooming hendo as the future of our forward line. Thoughts?

I'd like to see Henderson in the forward line and have Waite replacing Jamo in the backline instead. Waite could do with the confidence of getting a bit of the ball down back and I'd really like to see hendo consistently in the forward line rather than chucking him down back whenever we are in trouble. Think that lad could really become to be a fantastic forward for us. Waites 31 years old, time to start grooming hendo as the future of our forward line. Thoughts?

For the sake of balance and familiarity with team roles, I'd like to see Hendo down back - this week. In the future I'd like to see him primarily played forward. But let's take one week at a time:D!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay, let's move on from the clique talk please.

Let's hope the boys click instead.
Nice segue there ODN :thumbsu:

I thought the first quarter against Port was as good as we have been all year. Mostly looked very hesitant and down on confidence and afraid to make a mistake. Hoping with the return of Judd we may see a little more cohesion and a sense of purpose and a little more willingness at the contest.

Cant imagine we could put in three weeks in a row of the lack of effort / intensity shown the last fortnight.

We'll smash this mob today, the Judd factor is enormous, he's the extractor and great creative play maker we need. Thomas, Gibbs and Murphy will put in rippers. I'm expecting big gamers from Waite and Yarren too.
What a buzz for the lads Crispps and Buckely hope the kids do well too.
Let's see how we go next two games though, that will the real test.
Ciao
And then you woke up from your dream?!
Can't see us smashing anyone for a long time.

Despite the 0-4 start, despite the boys not applying themselves enough, despite our apparent forgetting of the fundamentals of football, despite our season being for pride and development rather than finals ... I am still looking forward to us playing and having a chance to redeem ourselves.

A long week, a good rant, reset and go again.

6a6yry7e.jpg

Dereclique. So hot right now....

Despite the 0-4 start, despite the boys not applying themselves enough, despite our apparent forgetting of the fundamentals of football, despite our season being for pride and development rather than finals ... I am still looking forward to us playing and having a chance to redeem ourselves.

A long week, a good rant, reset and go again.

If we win, we are ONE game away from Essendon.

LOLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back