Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v Geelong Friday May 22nd 7.50PM @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure what Watson can show in 3 quarters when the ball was coming in as poorly as it was last week. Really feel for the guy.

Yeh true

He has had other chances in years gone by too

I'm looking forward to seeing Crippa tonight, love him

Jones against Harry Taylor or Tom Lonergan backing the Geelong boys every day of the week!

This 1 smells like a 10 goal flogging

WARNOCK FOR CARROTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Its hilarious at this point. What a joke Mick is.

I'm dumb founded as to how we are going to stop Hawkins and Clarke. Rowe will take Hawkins and get smashed and I can only think that White will take Clarke??? Clarke is like 10cm taller if i am not mistaken. Not looking good.

I dont see a point of bringing in young players for one game then dropping them and then repeating that process. I dont know how that actually develops them or does anything good for their confidence.

i can't believe Jones is back. Not saying Watson is a star but at least give him more than one game...Jones had several to prove himself.

This!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I would be surprised if we moved the ball forward properly or went forward quickly at all.......

There's the issue. Isolate a couple of the forwards and work for them.

Jones was against 2 last week and really had little chance although he took a couple of terrific contested marks....................he's not the sole answer but he's not the whole problem, either.

Unless there is a further out
i.e cripps for graham.... I give up

This is just getting ridiculous... lost the player, board, fans

Carrazzo out - like you would probably think - oh short (ish) midfielder who has a large tank and rack up touches, can also play a defensive role. Grahams in the emergencies, easy.

Nah lets bring in a 209cm bloke who can't run, mark or kick. He will provide heaps of run.

* off Mick. Just leave.

Warnock for Carrots. Joke, surely? SURELY? Warnock for Carrots.

Warnock.

******* Warnock. The only AFL listed player more useless than Liam Jones.

Nick Graham may as well just quit now and shop himself around. I'm sure a team with a quarter of a brain will draft him. Good luck to him.

******* WARNOCK. LOL!

So is Carrots injured, or has he had the tap on the shoulder???

Wouldn't be surprised if Jones was played down back tbh.
Has he ever played down back ? This is looking like a disaster tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back