Autopsy Roast & Toast R5 vs West Coast & Changes for The Bye

Best 5 vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There goals didn’t all come from centre clearances.

But an overwhelming majority was from stoppage scenarios, which meant Nank was at the stoppage.

And if it was Kosi at the stoppage, it would've meant Nank was more than likely off the ground.

we need a complete overhaul. also got big mental problems and coaching issues.
Overhaul with who? We don't have any players who aren't injured. If you think Taranto, Prestia, Lynch, Balta, Hopper, Ross, Gibcus, hell even Grimes, wouldn't make a significant difference today then what would?

Our first 4 or 4 out of 5 starting mids are all unavailable. Take that out of any team, even without a spine (we are missing 3 out of 4 KPPs) then a team (any team) would struggle.

Don't turn up next round
They don't give a *
It's all a big tucking joke
All the premiership players don't care
They have there medals and there content to
Drift off in the sunset
No ******* leadership at this club
None whatsoever we are doomed
And we ain't coming back this century

This is my worry. Richmond throughout have era's of dominance then years of floundering and bad decisions. Taranto/Hopper trades look to be the wrong calls and now we're running into Tassie expansion.

When you look at the Eagles they already have Ginby/Reid who are top 10 picks in the middle where I don't see Richmond having any genuine potential A Graders in there right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is my worry. Richmond throughout have era's of dominance then years of floundering and bad decisions. Taranto/Hopper trades look to be the wrong calls and now we're running into Tassie expansion.

When you look at the Eagles they already have Ginby/Reid who are top 10 picks in the middle.

How are they bad calls when we've literally seen today what our midfield would've looked like if we didn't have even 1 of them playing for us?

I would've thought that of all performances and games, today's performance showed us the necessity of getting them in?

That was our first bad game this year. We’ve been in every game until tonight.

I was surprised how effective Lefau was. He actually looked like a footballer.

Maurice and Mansell battled pretty hard, Bolton was a standout, Vlaustuin and broad played well.

Nankervis was a 0 probably in competition with Kosi for worst on ground. Miller and young got exposed.

We missed Grimes badly. Our shape behind the ball was bad and there as no one there to lead.

We can’t keep persisting either a ruck that never gets a tap to advantage. It’s ******* crazy that we kept Nank and let soldo go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mykelti has balls…he cracks in

3 goals 1…id take that every day of the week

At the start of the season I said I’d be rapt with 20 goals from him in 2024… he has 6 so far

Keep playing the lad…needs help…but he is developing nicely

12 disposals, 8 marks, 5 tackles, 1 goal assist and 3 goals 2 behinds.

At least 10 players need to be dropped..., but with our fantastic fitness staff - the cupboard is bare.

I see absolutely zero advantage/reason to play Pickett and to a slightly lesser extent KMac. Both bring nothing to the table and aren't part of any sort of future whatsoever.

Pickett is deadset lazy and for a so called tough guy he plays soft. Weak as piss Marlon. Pack your bags and * off
Who do you bring in for those 3? Pantry is bare and Ralphsmith is s**t

Lefau showed some promise and is nicely developing his game. It's a concern that a new afl player like lefau is showing more potential than kosi.

Seems like Martin has checked out.

Young players will improve with more game time. Unfortunately dimma never gave them a chance
Martin checked out? Did you see last week? Why do people most emotional crap straight after a loss? Just relax everyone. We've got almost half our best team out injured. When that happens, you lose more often than you win.

How are they bad calls when we've literally seen today what our midfield would've looked like if we didn't have even 1 of them playing for us?

I would've thought that of all performances and games, today's performance showed us the necessity of getting them in?

You're missing the fact that we'd have 2 potential top kids on the list, which may have been the better call in the long run.

Mate he was jogging for most of the day. You make it sound like the ball went immediately from a stoppage straight to the FL. Cut the excuses out has he was terrible and he’s our captain.

I agree that he didn't have a good game today, but to say it was because he wasn't filling the hole in defence to take intercept marks seems to be a weird reason.

Back