Preview Round 10 v Essendon MCG Saturday May 20th 7.40pm - Will The Streak Survive

Remove this Banner Ad

Chol and CCJ should have stayed at Richmond. They’d be getting played in a forward line with team mates and development staff that actually like them. Sold out for the money

Waste of cap space the both of them. Not paying their asking prices was good list management. Waiting list spots of Bauer and Bradtke is not looking so good right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm a bit racist or what?

His nickname ain't magic?

I thought Mansell was a good HBF er.

In this day and age of Hawthorn , Clarkson, I reflect on the KGI at Punt road. The fact that there's 7, 8 indig players on the list; and a Maori, Italians, Serbs, Sudanese, Lebanese etc
Racist?? You’re taking the piss right
Don’t create something there isn’t there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

id love to know hear your musings on where we did come from, im with terence mckenna- the missing link is psilocybin discovery
We all emerged from our mothers' vaginas and, a bit before that, from Africa. All that is except Groupie, who emerged fully forged from a cum stain on the floor of an Adult Store in Craigieburn.

How spot on was this, Ross played one of his better games, and Kmac close to costing us the game...
Not close to. He did cost us the game, along with Riewoldt's mind numbingly insane decision to soccer ball straight to an unmarked Essendon defender.

Not close to. He did cost us the game, along with Riewoldt's mind numbingly insane decision to soccer ball straight to an unmarked Essendon defender.
well, correct on both counts, now we just need to replace Kmac on the wing this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back