Game Day Round 11 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work right now. Spewing i can't be there. Good luck guys and go nuts. Here's hoping for another 4 points.

I've taken the day off stuff it.
A north mate and a pies mate coming,best of all a mate who follows Richmond but plays rugby has the week off and is coming and buying a 3 gamer.

As I said in the preview thread a 10 goal win today(unlikely) will see us go past the Blues on the ladder. More important than that though is the fact that we need to ensure we win first. Another win here will keep us snapping at the heels of the clubs in the 8 and with our draw being rated as the easiest draw in the run to the finals, we'll be well placed.

FWIW I'm tipping us to get up by around 4 goals. Just can't see us losing this one.

Really hoping we don't lose this one. Hope the boys dont get a bit 'over confident'. Beating freo isn't so easy. Hope we come out really hard and get on top early. maintain the lead and extend it significantly. the type of game we need to dominate if we are serious about finals. Feeling pretty nervous to be honest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just win! still think we will get done like we use to but i know things are different :confused:

The loss of foley severly effects our midfield rotations , games are won and loss in the midfield .
Luckily they have an equal opportunity ruckman Sandilands who loves to give opposition midfielders the ball and two slow as treacle half fit midfielders in Barlow and Mundy. Haven't watched you guys much but Martin and Tuck are pretty good in and under midfielders like Foley?

i don't think we will miss Foley's in and under so much, he is just such a quality player, and one of our 5 best mids. Confident we can cover for him but would much rather have him in.

As I said in the preview thread a 10 goal win today(unlikely) will see us go past the Blues on the ladder. More important than that though is the fact that we need to ensure we win first. Another win here will keep us snapping at the heels of the clubs in the 8 and with our draw being rated as the easiest draw in the run to the finals, we'll be well placed.

FWIW I'm tipping us to get up by around 4 goals. Just can't see us losing this one.
A win by 60+ will see us in the 8 until St Kilda play. Followed by a win by 12-30 (don't know the exact amount) or a loss by St Kilda will see us stay in the 8 come the end of the round. Not asking for Football gods for much am I?

Young O'Hanlon is starting as the sub today, goodluck to both Maric and O'Hanlon.

Should be a good game today, lets hope we come away with the choccies.:)

Will probably be offline for the game. Let me just say, it's time to win the games we expect to. Forget injuries, there are no excuses to lose this. (PS. Im nervous as hell)

GO TIGERS.

Need Matty D and Mini Maric to really show something today. And Titch to continue on his current trajectory of improvement. We're due for a lapse so I hope the box has got the boys fired up.

The weird thing is watching this game with an expectation of winning. Still not used to it.

Go Tigers.

No Foley really hurts, no King less so. Should be able to take them at the 'G. Can't wait.

Football myth that he isnt important. We always play better when he is in the team. Cats and Eagles are a reasonable example. He might not get pure numbers to give good DT but its all the other things pressure, harness, leadership etc is why he is vital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back