Game Day Round 14: Melbourne v West Coast @ TIO Stadium - 19:10 ACST, Jul 04, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonsvEaglesR14620.jpg

AFL Preview

upload_2015-7-4_16-0-58.png

upload_2015-7-4_16-5-13.png

Video Streams

Local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via XBox or T-Box or via the AFL Live mobile app.

International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.

Your account will be suspended for a day.

Toumpas has been useless so far. Typical. Bring on all the nay-naysayers to tell me the game hasn't even started yet. You blokes are so predictable.

Toumpas has been useless so far. Typical. Bring on all the nay-naysayers to tell me the game hasn't even started yet. You blokes are so predictable.

He's been unsighted. In fact, I haven't seen any of our players out there, not to mention the coaches, the trainers, and medical staff are all missing. Really s**t effort so far. :thumbsdown:

He's been unsighted. In fact, I haven't seen any of our players out there, not to mention the coaches, the trainers, and medical staff are all missing. Really s**t effort so far. :thumbsdown:

I bet Watts hasn't even gotten dressed yet. How long to get ready, Jack?

But srsly, I won't get to see the ol' game tonight but I'll be watching the scores on my phone with interest.
Would like to see Hogan kick a bag (again). The Geelong game has set a new standard in terms of 4 quarter intensity, if we bring that tonight but still lose I'll be satisfied. Not so if we drop off for large periods.

I already started drinking apologies in advance for nonsense second half posts. Big challenge tonight. I think we're all still in happy land after Cats game but West Coast are an excellent side. Need big effort from defenders their forward line is pretty deadly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I already started drinking apologies in advance for nonsense second half posts. Big challenge tonight. I think we're all still in happy land after Cats game but West Coast are an excellent side. Need big effort from defenders their forward line is pretty deadly.

Back from the bottle-o, first sip out of a Wild Turkey Honey and Dry right now. Still an hour and half before the first bounce, ill be joining in you in posting some of the internets greatest dribble in the second half. :drunk:

Should be interesting to look back on tomorrow. :oops:

This whole waiting around thing is really getting to me. A cruel move following the bye. At the moment I'm having to watch Gold Coast and pretend to myself it's all part of the same 8 quarter game. And like half the board, I'll likely be plastered by the third quarter and not responsible for my own views

Very excited to tune into the Hogan & Garlett show tonight. And as for the quality of the opposition, id have them on a par with Geelong. We rolled them by five goals and bring in the Hulk and Garland. We should give this game a hell of a shake.
Wonder how Angus can make us love him any more than we already do tonight? Will also be exciting to see how Toump, Watts, Stretch and ANB go.

But srsly, I won't get to see the ol' game tonight but I'll be watching the scores on my phone with interest.
Would like to see Hogan kick a bag (again). The Geelong game has set a new standard in terms of 4 quarter intensity, if we bring that tonight but still lose I'll be satisfied. Not so if we drop off for large periods.
Indeed, I'll be pleasantly surprised if we win but the siren to siren effort is what I hope to see.

Very excited to tune into the Hogan & Garlett show tonight. And as for the quality of the opposition, id have them on a par with Geelong. We rolled them by five goals and bring in the Hulk and Garland. We should give this game a hell of a shake.
Wonder how Angus can make us love him any more than we already do tonight? Will also be exciting to see how Toump, Watts, Stretch and ANB go.

Man I'm too sloshed to be dealing with your positive outlook *burp*.

We are gonna lose.

With you, on the bourbon already. Will switch to wine later to further dull the senses, it'll also go well with the seared bovine I plan to consume.

Need a big effort from everyone & to slow their transition to have a chance.

Oh GEEZ We are gonna be smashed. Both on-field and off-field. *hic* Oh boy its already starting *hic*
Alcoholic reverse-jinxes are the best.

Back from the bottle-o, first sip out of a Wild Turkey Honey and Dry right now. Still an hour and half before the first bounce, ill be joining in you in posting some of the internets greatest dribble in the second half. :drunk:

Should be interesting to look back on tomorrow. :oops:
Any good? I have a few cans someone left at my place & can't bring myself to drink it.

Will that be similar to the 3-4am efforts of a week or two ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back