Captains Round 15 Captains?

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be better off if you'd have captained Rocky every week he's played instead of Gaz though.

From now on I'm just going to captain my opponents most likely player. So usually Gaz. Should have been an easy win this week but since he did Gaz and I didn't could lose it.

Would be better off if you'd have captained Rocky every week he's played instead of Gaz though.

From now on I'm just going to captain my opponents most likely player. So usually Gaz. Should have been an easy win this week but since he did Gaz and I didn't could lose it.
Same here. But to be fair Rocky did score well... But it is going to hurt us in rankings. That extra 60 points is a lot of rankings... And a league loss.

Same here. But to be fair Rocky did score well... But it is going to hurt us in rankings. That extra 60 points is a lot of rankings... And a league loss.

You mean 35?

Rocky may have a higher average but critically he has missed two games. I just think that Gazza is a reliable captain such that you never need to fret over captaincy choices each week - unless you want to take a risk for a critical league game, perhaps.

You mean 35?

Rocky may have a higher average but critically he has missed two games. I just think that Gazza is a reliable captain such that you never need to fret over captaincy choices each week - unless you want to take a risk for a critical league game, perhaps.
Well 70 if you had the 'C' on Gazza rather than Rocky but fair enough, I get your point.

Well 70 if you had the 'C' on Gazza rather than Rocky but fair enough, I get your point.

This happens every year.

The difference is 35 if you choose to captain one over the other.

Rockliff (c) + Ablett = (122 x 2) + 157 = 401
Rockliff + Ablett (c) = 122 + (157 x 2) = 436

This happens every year.

The difference is 35 if you choose to captain one over the other.

Rockliff (c) + Ablett = (122 x 2) + 157 = 401
Rockliff + Ablett (c) = 122 + (157 x 2) = 436
Oh sorry. I just thought it was Ablett x 2 =314
Rockliff x 2 = 244

Remove this Banner Ad

Back