Autopsy Round 16 vs Collingwood at Metricon Stadium, Saturday 2nd July, 7:25pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah pretty annoyed we couldn't win one of port or pies.

Pies deserved the win tonight, i'm gonna end it there.

Rankine was special, Noah, Rowell & Touk were amazing.

Poor Buda, when will it end?

I think it’s a mixture, we need to be good enough that s**t decisions can’t determine the outcome against clubs that always get the 50/50 calls.

However I stand by the point that a Collingwood that was rubbish last year and has little to no top end talent has beaten us twice this year, it simply shouldn’t be happening
They've beaten much better teams than us mate.
First round picks doesn't equal success

Ah pretty annoyed we couldn't win one of port or pies.

Pies deserved the win tonight, i'm gonna end it there.

Rankine was special, Noah, Rowell & Touk were amazing.

Poor Buda, when will it end?
He has just looked like he was starting to find some of his form too.

Hard luck guys - terrible non decisions for htb from the umps at the end there. Not going to make you feel any better though.
Bloody frustrating to be decided this way.

Bad luck that was a text book rigging - the goal they kicked to win the game was free free mark kick goal without GC touching the ball. Then with a couple minutes to go there should have been a free at half forward for contact below the knees then Collingwood get a free and they spend another couple minutes forward.

Saying that if you kicked straighter you win.

You should have won last week too but for a couple individual acts by our players, and a few terrible errors from yours, the result would have been different.
Exactly. Glad to see a neutral supporter was able to see what we were seeing. Green maggots

They've beaten much better teams than us mate.
First round picks doesn't equal success
Top draft picks and decent coaching does, just ask Hawthorn, Melbourne and the lions that have all had priority picks and become power houses

So what are you saying, you can have all the talent in the world but won’t be successful because ……….?

Sorry to intrude, but holy s**t Rankine. I watch few games from other teams but obviously can't watch every game who has the time? Can any of you tell me, was that his normal level of footy? Did he play an average game for him or did he play out of his skin?

Because if he's that good normally, boy is he a player. Something special about him, hard to pinpoint, or explain it. Just X Factor I guess? Like Pendles used to have the ability to look like he's moving at a different speed to others around him; something like that. This kid has something different to the way he moves.

Sorry to intrude, but holy s**t Rankine. I watch few games from other teams but obviously can't watch every game who has the time? Can any of you tell me, was that his normal level of footy? Did he play an average game for him or did he play out of his skin?

Because if he's that good normally, boy is he a player. Something special about him, hard to pinpoint, or explain it. Just X Factor I guess? Like Pendles used to have the ability to look like he's moving at a different speed to other around him; something like that. This kid has something different to the way he moves.
Rankine is almost ready to explode. He will be the next biggest thing on the GC. An absolute gun

Rankine is almost ready to explode. He will be the next biggest thing on the GC. An absolute gun

Ah that's always the best feeling seeing a player rise into that top level! Seems will be a great watch for years to come!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to my first game since 2020.
Enjoyed seeing us play live as frustrating as it was at times!

Seriously missed Weller, Powell etc.. The outside runners of the pies Daicos x 2, Crisp, Noble etc.. killed us.

14 points up in the last in a low scoring game. Should have won it from there.

Just hoping the Ainsworth and Buddas injuries aren't too serious. Seemed like possible ACL for Buddas but match report on the website says ankle?? Also Ainsworth 'lower leg' doesn't sound great. If achilles as someone mentioned that is bad news..

Just on a side note, and I was expecting some rowdy Collingwood supporters, but tonight was an absolute disgrace.

Seemed like half of them were drunk, most of these before the game even started. Had 2 guys fighting with police behind us because they were asked to leave.

Just on a side note, and I was expecting some rowdy Collingwood supporters, but tonight was an absolute disgrace.

Seemed like half of them were drunk, most of these before the game even started. Had 2 guys fighting with police behind us because they were asked to leave.
Absolute feral grubs. Embarrassing pissed Collingwood clowns everywhere. No wonder they are a National joke.

Absolute feral grubs. Embarrassing pissed Collingwood clowns everywhere. No wonder they are a National joke.
I almost tried to fight them 15k on 1 in the bus line

Would have put up more of a fight than Tsitas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back