Preview Round 22 Changes vs. Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayne. Dawson. DPearce. Mzungu....just.....get...the....****....out

Super disappointed in Mayne. One of my favorites but is just crap now.

We really missed pav i think we would have won with him in the side

Ins..Pav
out...all the s**t trucks

Surely Clancee deserves another shot. Was in our top players the first half of the year, had one or two average games and gets dropped. You then have guys like Suban, Deboer, Barlow etc doing * all game after game yet get gifted starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mzungu is a fringe player and playing like one. No surprises.

Barlow is a huge concern, too slow and missed a lot of targets.

Obviously didn't watch peel as Blakeley not chance. Langdon would be a great in for next week and see a little speed off half back through the middle.

Lock up top two... Whoopy do for top spot... Hawks, whoever, trying to avoid a side is laughable. I would actually prefer to play the Hawks at the moment... Much like us, teams are pressing up and maintaining the ball and going corridor...

I know the joke about Pearce getting dropped starts early on these threads, and I actually think he could be a really good player, but he currently emphitomises what is wrong with our team ... Almost the Watson of the Aussie cricket team!

De Boer, Suban, D.Pearce, Mzungu just are not skilled enough. They really let us down and we need to only play one of these guys to win finals. At the moment I'd take Suban.

Crozier hasn't added much the last few weeks. Time to try someone else. Sheridan and A.Pearce well you get inconsistency from young players, move on.

I'd want to drop the MDB, D.Pearce, Mz and Crozier but they'll continue to get games due to the poor form of C.Pearce combined with potential injuries to Blakely and Weller.

Get rid of Dawson, 50/50s contests with opponents (fair enough) but then he doesnt offer anything on the attack, to do this you have to beat your opponent everytime otherwise the negative far outweighs the positive of having him.

Not many changes... Can't see pav coming in...

Our bottom 5 players cost us the game, a few of them will be in the sights of coaches to go back to peel

Well if RTB wants to play the young guys just one more time (Weller, Blakely, Langdon, etc), this is the perfect game to do so. I don't know how we'll go against Port, so this is a must-win, but I think we can win this game comfortably at home. Should rest Sandi. Gawn is a good ruckman, but I think Griffin can handle him, especially with Z Clarke, Dawson, or Taberner to pinch ruck.

IN: Pavlich, Blakely, C Pearce, Taberner/Z Clarke
OUT: Mzungu (form), A Pearce (rest), De Boer (form), Sandilands (rest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back