Game Day Round 3, 2023: St.Kilda v Essendon *150 YEARS OF THE SAINTS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason Wood is close to our best player at the minute.

About to get into fisticuffs with some Injectington dickheads behind me.

Bigfooty gonna pass the hat around for my bail?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Abbey Holmes making some bedroom eyes with Mason Wood.

Can't say I blame her.

There was one passage of play where the Bombers out Rossed RTB. They isolated Gresh and Crouch in the centre then went fat side, and our boys couldn't catch them. Gotta watch out for that next half.

We desparately need a lift through the middle, their mids and Draper are on top. Some of our F50 entries in the 2nd quarter were poor. Too many of our blokes are losing their footing.

Byrnes is doing well but he needs to shut down Martin when they win the ball. They are locking down on Sinclair, perhaps he is an option to go through the midfield.

Phillipou and Cordy are having a tough nights, as is Battle hardly sighted.

About to get into fisticuffs with some Injectington dickheads behind me.

Bigfooty gonna pass the hat around for my bail?
Where you sitting come give you hand
Hate the scum

Feel like we should be more than 3 goals up. Looking a little shaky but a few quick ones to start the 3rd should keep things in check

Mason Wood seriously what a pick up

We desparately need a lift through the middle, their mids and Draper are on top. Some of our F50 entries in the 2nd quarter were poor. Too many of our blokes are losing their footing.

Byrnes is doing well but he needs to shut down Martin when they win the ball. They are locking down on Sinclair, perhaps he is an option to go through the midfield.

Phillipou and Cordy are having a tough nights, as is Battle hardly sighted.
Draper is definitely not on top. He’s had 5 disposals and is losing the hit outs.

Did Crouch spend a lot of time on the bench that quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back