Round 5 2014- Sydney Swans v Fremantle Dockers - SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Think it matters more where you get the free kicks. I'll take 5 free kicks inside our attacking 50 thanks and you can have 10 in the centre of the ground.
The umpires started that come back of freo with that 50 metre penalty you flog. Your argument is completely hypocritical.

Sydney clearly wanted the ball more, Swans went in harder for the ball all day, forward line was functioning Freos wasn't, Swans tackled more and used the ball better.

Disappointing game for Fremantle who are slipping form big time, I don't think they are set for a top 4 finish this season.

Disappointing game for Fremantle who are slipping form big time, I don't think they are set for a top 4 finish this season.

I think we'll be ok. We won't play many teams this year who can hit us with as much pressure as Sydney did.

The umpires started that come back of freo with that 50 metre penalty you flog. Your argument is completely hypocritical.

Get a basic grasp of the English language and then let's talk.

We'll he's come to Sydney, he came from Hawthorn, and according to flogs like you, he brought a lot of baggage.

But if we're going by your standards, he has in fact "arrived", he's in for the long haul, and will only get better.

Back in your cage gimp.

and while I don't agree with your position on the Pavlich free kick, I will lobby the AFL to have the decision reversed and the goal awarded to Freo. So you officially only lost by 11 points, I'm sure that'll make you happy.

Nice. Way to make things personal, particularly given the comment was entirely light hearted. Sensitive much?

Last edited:
well with the amount u've been ranting in this thread you'll have to excuse my lack of appreciation of the tone of tour post

Show me one rant and I'll join you in your criticism. Think if you check my posts you'll see that I've been complimentary of Sydney as deserved winners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back