Official Match Thread S18; R13 Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at Punt Road Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

MOTR. The Dragons and Furies both just keep on keeping on. Both again are there abouts coming to the pointy end of the season and the Dragons have a chip on their shoulder from last years GF defeat.

The Filth Wizard along with LJP (if he cares anymore) will be looking to take their team one step further than last year and will be looking to all but cement a finals spot with a win here against the Furies. The Furies will too be looking to cement their spot in the 8 and make it hard for challengers outside with a win this week as well.

pizza.png
The Filth Wizard after the game

In what appears to be a game within a game, the race for 2nd spot in the Alfie really heats up in this game with both the Dragons full forward boncer and Furies full forward Uncle Leo sitting on 44 goals each (10 behind bengwatkins).

The Furies average around 111 points a game sitting second overall but the dragons on average only concede 86. So this will be the true defense vs offence test obviously there will only be one winner.

The dragons will want to keep a close eye on 1st year player and one of the EKA favourites This is Anfiled who leads the competition in disposals and will give Uncle Leo plenty of opportunity to kick some majors throughout the game. Other keys for the furies will be Wacky Tiger who sits 6th overall for disposals and as previously mentioned Uncle Leo who is booting plenty of goals. As for the Dragons the ever reliable Danoz will undoubtedly be up and about to see his team through to another finals series as will Jenny61_99 who wills be dishing out plenty of ball to the dragons runners.

Dragons to be to good on the day and win by 5 goals. However the race for 2nd will be taken by Uncle_Leo who will make the most of his opportunites and put through 6 majors.

Usual Friday night (19/9/14) 11:59pm team deadline, but to help logger who is going away can we make an effort to have teams in by Wednesday at the latest (no penalties will apply to those who don't get their team in by Wednesday)
fumbler The Filth Wizard Ljp86

Jeez your a flog croweater 41

Tag me in a thread that is in no way related to me but can't even tag one single poster in the OP of this thread except to tell the captains what they already knew from the captains board.

I can categorically state that The Filth Wizard has blue hair and an upturned nose.

Will be an interesting build up to this Dragons win, what with crazy captain fumbles, crazy tiger, and crazy old man who dances without pants for fun.

I also have a stubborn chocolate stain on my pants.

Welcome to Punt Road, Dragons and Dragonesses, if you want us we'll be at the Royal Hotel, an early celebration of our R13 win, which is a formality.:thumbsu:

Welcome to Punt Road, Dragons and Dragonesses, if you want us we'll be at the Royal Hotel, an early celebration of our R13 win, which is a formality.:thumbsu:

Ah. Rookie confidence. I expect it but not normally from somebody that learned how to ride a bike on a penny farthing.

MOTR. The Dragons and Furies both just keep on keeping on. Both again are there abouts coming to the pointy end of the season and the Dragons have a chip on their shoulder from last years GF defeat.

Wrong.

He's playing full forward against us this week.

Ah. Rookie confidence. I expect it but not normally from somebody that learned how to ride a bike on a penny farthing.
Mate, weren't those ****ing things uncomfortable!:eek: But then I got my first car.:)
upload_2014-9-15_16-10-17.jpeg

Jeez your a flog croweater 41

Tag me in a thread that is in no way related to me but can't even tag one single poster in the OP of this thread except to tell the captains what they already knew from the captains board.
heck off flog knuckle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you, The Filth Wizard, Boncer34 and Danoz are her Unsullied.
Who is Grey Worm?
Times like these I wished I'd watched GoT. :$
You should watch it. It's 4 seasons (40 episodes) through. Best way to describe it: it's like the medieval version The West Wing, but with boobs and sex. Just don't watch it with your kids.

My whip on your arse when we line up on Sunday since you're gonna be my bitch.
So we've gone from cuddling to whips in 11 weeks :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back