Official Match Thread S18; R13 Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at Punt Road Oval (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Grate op sounds like Frematle v Hawthron grand final but only this time The better defensive team will get up

Mate all I'm saying is try and hide the bias when starting the match threads.
Jeez your a flog croweater 41

Tag me in a thread that is in no way related to me but can't even tag one single poster in the OP of this thread except to tell the captains what they already knew from the captains board.
No you were telling me that the captains all ready knew what I was telling them. Simple reminder.

And a whole lot of CBF crept in after making these. Where was the bias? Because I tagged a few bears and wonders? You are soft and upset I picked Uncle_Leo to kick more goals than you this week

The Filth Wizard along with LJP (if he cares anymore)

Flog.

croweater 41 said:
The dragons will want to keep a close eye on 1st year player and one of the EKA favourites This is Anfiled

I hope he's not leading the way in paper cuts as well.

Big game Dragons, up against another fellow top four contender so the stakes are pretty high and we'll need to bring our best game. Time to amp up the pressure and continue that momentum!

Big game Dragons, up against another fellow top four contender so the stakes are pretty high and we'll need to bring our best game. Time to amp up the pressure and continue that momentum!
Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Earplugs provided free of charge to our opposition.

Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Earplugs provided free of charge to our opposition.
Nigel Tufnel: The numbers all go to eleven. Look, right across the board, eleven, eleven, eleven and...
Marty DiBergi: Oh, I see. And most amps go up to ten?
Nigel Tufnel: Exactly.
Marty DiBergi: Does that mean it's louder? Is it any louder?
Nigel Tufnel: Well, it's one louder, isn't it? It's not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar. Where can you go from there? Where?
Marty DiBergi: I don't know.
Nigel Tufnel: Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?
Marty DiBergi: Put it up to eleven.
Nigel Tufnel: Eleven. Exactly. One louder.
Marty DiBergi: Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?
Nigel Tufnel: [pause] These go to eleven.

Official Fighting Furies Team Sheet

B: BILC , telsor , Equus
HB: EagleOz , tugga , Grockadoc
C: fumbler, This is Anfield, Hate
HF: captain blood 17, Shadow Man , Nuffers
F: rfctiger74 , Uncle_Leo, rfctigerarmy
R: tigland, Wacky Tiger, flaps
I: raskolnikov , londontiger

Changes:
fumbler -- FB > Wing
telsor -- Wing > FB
rfctiger74 -- Out > FP
tugga -- FP > CHB
Truetiger -- CHB > Out
Gringo Star -- Int > Out
raskolnikov -- Out > Int

Sorry Logger but some inactives needed a holiday.

AsGD5ay.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No you were telling me that the captains all ready knew what I was telling them. Simple reminder.

And a whole lot of CBF crept in after making these. Where was the bias? Because I tagged a few bears and wonders? You are soft and upset I picked Uncle_Leo to kick more goals than you this week
Obvious bias is obvious

Official Fighting Furies Team Sheet

B: BILC , telsor , Equus
HB: EagleOz , tugga , Grockadoc
C: fumbler, This is Anfield, Hate
HF: captain blood 17, Shadow Man , Nuffers
F: rfctiger74 , Uncle_Leo, rfctigerarmy
R: tigland, Wacky Tiger, flaps
I: raskolnikov , londontiger

Changes:
fumbler -- FB > Wing
telsor -- Wing > FB
rfctiger74 -- Out > FP
tugga -- FP > CHB
Truetiger -- CHB > Out
Gringo Star -- Int > Out
raskolnikov -- Out > Int

Sorry Logger but some inactives needed a holiday.

AsGD5ay.jpg
#keen

I had to beat Wacky, tigland, TIA, london, UL and many more to post it this week.......... i guess you could say were all keen to be a part of the Furies Train.
Toot toot?

As good as your captaincy.
How many times has a captain got their side to the minor premiership, premiership and pre season cup.

The answer is once and there I was (with clarkey) captaining the ship. The furies are not that good.

Also goodbye this thread is no longer for me.

How many times has a captain got their side to the minor premiership, premiership and pre season cup.

The answer is once and there I was (with clarkey) captaining the ship. The furies are not that good.

Also goodbye this thread is no longer for me.
:hearts: croweater 41

Come back soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back