Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reports of roo running the show are massively exaggerated.
I don't think he's running the show, he's not the only one making these decisions, but I think he didn't think Sando would get the Crows to the promised land and finally had the ammo to convince everyone else that Sando wasn't the man.

This is all my opinion, so I could be reading this compeltely wrong.

It's official. We're the new Richmond. Goodwin will come back, coach fruitlessly for a couple of seasons, then get sacked and go off in high dudgeon, vowing never to return until the entire board is gone. Suck it up guys. It's going to be a tough few decades.

• Next Adelaide Coach

Simon Goodwin - 2.50
    Mark Thompson - 3.00
    Scott Burns - 6.00
    Mark Williams - 8.00
    Mark Riccutio - 10.00
    Shaun Hart - 10.00
    Ben Hart - 10.00
    Michael Voss - 12.00
    Mark Bickley - 16.00
    Brett Ratten - 16.00
    Scott Camporeale - 21.00
    Darren Milburn - 21.00

That is insane. It is like they picked those odds and names by throwing them at a dart board.

Bickley/Campo are about 501.00 for a start!

I loved Goodwin as a player, but this is just not right if it's on...do not want!!

If it's on then clearly Roo is not the messiah, he's just just another member of the much touted boy's club!

We're probably not going to agree on much, ever. But 100% agree with this. Goodwin in 2 -3 years having served at another club without essendons baggage, then sure. But not yet and certainly not while a business partner is perhaps the most influential member of our board.

Rowe just said they spoke to Truck Rutten off air and what he said set off massive alarm bells about Sando and players relationship.. Rowe didn't want to go deeper into it..
Do people need any more convincing?
Even the Truck said it..

I feel for Sando but he treated some like golden children and others - he barely spoke to..
Even in his pressers you could hear the love for his favourites..
Hinkley loves all of his players and is all about team..
Hence the passion they play with for him and TOGETHER..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is great. Get excited people. We're lucky to be alive at a time like this. The club is ruthless again. First time in a decade and a half. Soak it up its beautiful.
absolutely!

someone said the other day about how hard it is to get new passionate supporters when they're too young to remember when the club last had success... we let me tell you kiddies, heads were rolling when Blight walked in the door too!

That is insane. It is like they picked those odds and names by throwing them at a dart board.

Bickley/Campo are about 501.00 for a start!

Wow - the odds for Bomber seem nuts. Especially given he just got on SEN and said Sando was a close friend of his, and that he wouldn't take the job on that basis alone.

This is my man, which I would feel happy about.

666582-nathan-bassett.jpg

Bookmark it.

Rowe just said they spoke to Truck Rutten off air and what he said set off massive alarm bells about Sando and players relationship.. Rowe didn't want to go deeper into it..
Do people need any more convincing?
Even the Truck said it..

I feel for Sando but he treated some like golden children and others - he barely spoke to..
Even in his pressers you could hear the love for his favourites..
Hinkley loves all of his players and is all about team..
Hence the passion they play with for him and TOGETHER..
Interesting.Might lead more credibility to the rumour Tex stood up to Sando, especially after the way he has continually lied about why they traded Bernie Vince.

There's not much point going after JC now. What would be the point, how could he possibly develop if he doesn't have Pods there to learn from. So gutted right now, Sando we can do without, but not Pods.

Hope this is sarcasm?

Because we must push harder for JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back