Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well **** me drunk! That is a doozy! I'd love to know how this all went down. Fagan isn't in the job for three more weeks. Was he involved with this decision? Or did board want to announce the coup of fagans signing before they dropped the sando bombshell? Trying to get my head around this!
I reckon Roo has been planning this since he got on the board. Fagan probably agreed with him so they got it done now and if the player "revolt" happened too, that'd only be more fuel on the fire.

I'll be back.

Gary-Ayres_300.jpg
PLEASE GOD NO.

You would have to think with the trade period fast approaching they would have to have someone in mind or already lined up. No coach, no list manager, soon to be no assistant coaches, with our most important trade period coming up.

Happens everywhere. Your players are your number one commodity. If they are not happy, then...
Happy wife, happy life

Happy player, coach a stayer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Roo has been planning this since he got on the board. Fagan probably agreed with him so they got it done now and if the player "revolt" happened too, that'd only be more fuel on the fire.
The reports of roo running the show are massively exaggerated.

If anything, more likely Danger will stay. He was part of the leadership group that basically disowned Sando after all
are you sure dangerfield was part of that group though? it seemed to me that he loved sando and never wanted him to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back