Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely!

someone said the other day about how hard it is to get new passionate supporters when they're too young to remember when the club last had success... we let me tell you kiddies, heads were rolling when Blight walked in the door too!

I was pretty young for the Blight so i know a few players got the chop...but what else happened off the field? Is this in anyway similar?

Rowe just said they spoke to Truck Rutten off air and what he said set off massive alarm bells about Sando and players relationship.. Rowe didn't want to go deeper into it..
Do people need any more convincing?
Even the Truck said it..

I feel for Sando but he treated some like golden children and others - he barely spoke to..
Even in his pressers you could hear the love for his favourites..
Hinkley loves all of his players and is all about team..
Hence the passion they play with for him and TOGETHER..

Speaks a lot about Truck taking a position so quickly at the Tigers, he may not have wanted the Crows to offer him a coaching role and being forced to turn it down.

Can't help but feel Sando was doomed to fail and is a scapegoat in all of this. Tippettgate and those 4 draft picks hurt the club badly, not just in terms of player quality but in reputation, culture and the extra pressure on the team. A club, let alone a rookie coach needs time to rebuild from that. I'm still seething at the board for this and my interest in the club hasn't returned to anywhere near the levels pre-Tippettgate. Clean out Chappy and the board and my respect will return.

Anyways, all the best to Sando. Take your 1.4 mill and go on a big holiday with your tidy wife knowing you leave with the best Win/Loss record in Crows Coach history.

Oh and by the way Fagan doesn't even start for another 3 weeks. How would he know if Sando is a good coach or not

100% board decision
I actually wonder whether he did play a role.

Fagan: Poor on-field results, poor results from review, poor feedback from players. It's a no brainer. That's an untenable situation.

The sort of thing we would have denied previously and soldiered on.

078235-3e7cbca0-4cf7-11e3-8ea1-0956ca5aa3f4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowe just said they spoke to Truck Rutten off air and what he said set off massive alarm bells about Sando and players relationship.. Rowe didn't want to go deeper into it..
Do people need any more convincing?
Even the Truck said it..

I feel for Sando but he treated some like golden children and others - he barely spoke to..
Even in his pressers you could hear the love for his favourites..
Hinkley loves all of his players and is all about team..
Hence the passion they play with for him and TOGETHER..
Yep, agree with this

Speaks a lot about Truck taking a position so quickly at the Tigers, he may not have wanted the Crows to offer him a coaching role and being forced to turn it down.
Nah, I think he said all along he was going to get out of Adelaide to coach and get experience outside of the Crows. It's the best move for him, issues with Sando or not.

Can't help but feel Sando was doomed to fail and is a scapegoat in all of this. Tippettgate and those 4 draft picks hurt the club badly, not just in terms of player quality but in reputation, culture and the extra pressure on the team. A club, let alone a rookie coach needs time to rebuild from that. I'm still seething at the board for this and my interest in the club hasn't returned to anywhere near the levels pre-Tippettgate. Clean out Chappy and the board and my respect will return.

Anyways, all the best to Sando. Take your 1.4 mill and go on a big holiday with your tidy wife knowing you leave with the best Win/Loss record in Crows Coach history.

Two years of not making Finals due to losing close games cost him his job. Many people here blamed these losses on Sando, seems Roo/Fagan held the same view.

I'm really having a wonderful evening.

Rowe and McDermott in tears, panicking, throwing out supporter-like claims. Could it be they know their gold pass at the AFC club is about to be/has been revoked by Fagan.

Good times.

Salient.

The gravy train is finally drying up. I hope the assistant coaches aren't having roast dinners tonight....

Stewie Dew surely not.
Be a step backwards for the missus ( who's climbing the ladder here at 7 )

Well if Stewie wants a head job (in coaching) he is going to have to leave Sydney as Longmire and Cameron aint going anywhere for a while.

If he wants the other kind, I guess he will stay in Sydney..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back