Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
Great to hear SBS are on-board for the 2013/14 season.

SBS coverage will include:

Thursday night panel show called "Thursday FC" with Matt Okine, Lucy Zelic & David Dzrilic.

Plus Friday night coverage of one match per round.

Great to hear SBS are on-board for the 2013/14 season.

SBS coverage will include:

Thursday night panel show called "Thursday FC" with Matt Okine, Lucy Zelic & David Dzrilic.

Plus Friday night coverage of one match per round.

Looking forward to it. Long overdue

I won't to be watching SBS's coverage because I have Fox Sports HD but it's great that Friday night games are going to be broadcasted on Free to air. It's annoying though how the games will be on SBS 2 and not in HD! I'm definitely looking forward to Thursday FC!

I won't to be watching SBS's coverage because I have Fox Sports HD but it's great that Friday night games are going to be broadcasted on Free to air. It's annoying though how the games will be on SBS 2 and not in HD! I'm definitely looking forward to Thursday FC!
The matches are on sbs 2 and sbs hd

I liked it. It looked awkward at the start but as the show went on it got better and better. Lucy Zelic is ******* hot!!!!!! The Wogboys were hilarious. Archie was also funny! Though I do find the interviews a little short and rushed! I definitely like the idea of a studio audience, but wouldn't they look better seated?? The studio is a little small as well! I didn't like the pointless Rugby s**t that they were showing. I was surprised but pleased that they got the Harlem Globetrotters on the show!! The live music performances were good.

I liked it. It looked awkward at the start but as the show went on it got better and better. Lucy Zelic is ******* hot!!!!!! The Wogboys were hilarious. Archie was also funny! Though I do find the interviews a little short and rushed! I definitely like the idea of a studio audience, but wouldn't they look better seated?? The studio is a little small as well! I didn't like the pointless Rugby s**t that they were showing. I was surprised but pleased that they got the Harlem Globetrotters on the show!! The live music performances were good.

When they have some actual football to discuss i'd imagine there would be less guests and it feel not so rushed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sure? I checked the Foxtel EPG and this Friday's match isn't on SBS HD and only on SBS 2

I was sure but now i'm not. The EPG on my TV says at 7:00 on SBS HD is the a-league but I checked an online guide and it says that its not. But then on the SBS website an article about the coverage says all matches will be simulcast on SBS HD. So who knows what's going on. I guess we'll find out tonight.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1168411/2013-2014-Hyundai-A-League-on-SBS

I like that my team gets a lot of SBS 2 games (5 home, 4 away, 9 all up). Would've obviously preferred more away games and less home games on the FTA slot for selfish reasons but I'm pretty happy overall. One thing I do find odd though is that no Melbourne/Sydney/F3 derbies will be on FTA.

And I was watching last night's game on SBS HD :thumbsu:

Also from twitter:

SBS2 had 387,000 viewers for the Sydney FC vs Jets game last night apparently. They'd be pretty happy with that.

SBS2 had 387,000 viewers for the Sydney FC vs Jets game last night apparently. They'd be pretty happy with that.

What I heard was that 243,000 watched it on SBS and 115,000 watched that friday night game on foxtel.

Apparently 500,000 actually tuned in to watch the game.

Thank god it's simulcast on SBS HD, looks fantastic in HD, why they would bother telecasting sport in SD is beyond me. It's like chalk and cheese. Great telecast, look forward to more Friday night football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back