Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you considered Mumford and the Phillips on the bench combo? Phillips very cheap and guaranteed to replace Mummy if he goes down. It will save you a fair bit of coin too.
THanks mate, I have. Even had him in. I want insurance, thats all. Phillips is no good if Goldy goes down. :)

Who is the knob jockey who thought it would be a good idea for just one ruck emergency! :drunk:

I'm still not sure on defensive or fwd rookies... Currently gone with:

DEF: Saad, Brown, Dalgleish
FWD: Hogan, Lonie, Krakouer

Will wait and see but others to consider that I don't have:

DEF: Hamling, McIntosh, possibly Edwards
FWD: Lamb, Steele, Lambert

Missing anyone?

Will have to await ASADA..

I'm pretty enraged by this crap NZ start in the final of the cricket, put a fair bit of money on them before the tournament started.
How are you feeling now??

I've changed my team around a bit, and gone for the expensive proven SC gun mids.
Fyfe, Pendles, Selwood, Beams, JPK and also taken both Sheed & Cripps.

Still not sold on def or fwd rookies, will wait until R1 on this front.

Hurry up and start already AFL, god damn.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 6.31.46 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 6.31.46 pm.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 5
I'm pretty enraged by this crap NZ start in the final of the cricket, put a fair bit of money on them before the tournament started.
How are you feeling now??

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Final Team $0 left

Still toying with dropping sheed and upgrading higgins. But i like the fact i finish with $0 this way.

Sheed gives me assurance of having 7 mids that won't get the vest, barring injuries of course.

Sort of happy with it.

upload_2015-3-29_19-30-41.png

THanks mate, I have. Even had him in. I want insurance, thats all. Phillips is no good if Goldy goes down. :)

Who is the knob jockey who thought it would be a good idea for just one ruck emergency! :drunk:
I can't be bothered looking for your team again, but you have you thought about someome slughtly cheaper on your bench who should still play every game and score well? Someone like NN or Minson? Even TBC if they get off? Obviously he wont go 110 average but he'd be pretty solid backup for a suspendion or short term injury

I can't be bothered looking for your team again, but you have you thought about someome slughtly cheaper on your bench who should still play every game and score well? Someone like NN or Minson? Even TBC if they get off? Obviously he wont go 110 average but he'd be pretty solid backup for a suspendion or short term injury
True, everything you said. If I down grade Jacobs for NN or Minson, only releases not even 200k. Not enough for a decent upgrade.
Really no easy way out of this apart from a fwd swap.
Cheers Lums

I've changed my team around a bit, and gone for the expensive proven SC gun mids.
Fyfe, Pendles, Selwood, Beams, JPK and also taken both Sheed & Cripps.

Still not sold on def or fwd rookies, will wait until R1 on this front.

Hurry up and start already AFL, god damn.
Krackhour is still to be upgraded yeah?
Pretty solid brah!

True, everything you said. If I down grade Jacobs for NN or Minson, only releases not even 200k. Not enough for a decent upgrade.
Really no easy way out of this apart from a fwd swap.
Cheers Lums
Just a suggestion. I would rethink my ruck choices if there was an easy backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back