Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Cripps and Sheed, pending disaster NVB will be back in the side.
Why not Newton? AFL ready. Didn't really stamp any sort of demand on rnd 1 however, is that how you read it?
Not that good a player for mine will play but will he score more than base rookie or a top ten pick such as Sheed?

upload_2015-3-29_20-32-30.png

thoughts? love my mids rucks and forwards... going with a different plan in the backline to most .. there are no points in the backline this year

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-29_20-31-29.png
    upload_2015-3-29_20-31-29.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 4
CBF writing them down. Will show pics without ruck line. Tooooo controversial! ahahahahaha
View attachment 119634
View attachment 119635

All subject to change. If Steele, Krackhour both named, will free some cash. waiting waiting.......
Will McIntosh play? I wonder whether Tigers have him best 22... Time to jump on their forum.

Lamb is certainly a chance for me as rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be hard to upgrade your backs if all the best cash cows aren't in your mids.
i plan to keep the centreline in tact for at least 10 rounds given that i think sheed and cripps will average 80 or so, can downgrade in the centre and forwards and upgrade in the backs but i think i will leave that as long as possible .and there will be the odd backline downgrade every few rounds. Too many risks in the backline to spend lots of cash in my opinion a lot of so called prems could easily drop to 80 or lower .. if the Bombers go down for at least 6 weeks then i will definitely use this structure i think and replace N Brown with someone.. anyone!!

Will McIntosh play? I wonder whether Tigers have him best 22... Time to jump on their forum.

Lamb is certainly a chance for me as rookie.
Tigers are bullish on him lining up. Has a great tank, second year I think so been in the system. injury slowed him last year apparently. Keep an eye out for him.

Much less happy with this.
View attachment 119640
Premo forward and Newton to Rich, which I like. If Ryder escapes a ban, Bartel for Ryder? FOr DDP with Cox
I'll wait and see how Lycett goes if NN misses some games he could be a upgrade target.
That side looks pretty good/

Don't let other ppl talk you out of selecting a team you're happy with.
ditch sheed upgrade Aswallow to a real gun
Especially when they make comments like ditching Sheed.!!! :mad:

In all seriousness Toxic, I'm very bullish on Sheed, and amongst the usual carnage of the season I think if I have Swallow as M8 I will be doing well. I realise he is not top ten, but if he gets back he will be a great M8 or make it easy to upgrade him. Thanks, but I'm keeping Sheed.
Upgrade?
upload_2015-3-29_21-51-21.png

Actually, I quite like this :confused::eek:

Especially when they make comments like ditching Sheed.!!! :mad:

In all seriousness Toxic, I'm very bullish on Sheed, and amongst the usual carnage of the season I think if I have Swallow as M8 I will be doing well. I realise he is not top ten, but if he gets back he will be a great M8 or make it easy to upgrade him. Thanks, but I'm keeping Sheed.
Upgrade?
View attachment 119660

Actually, I quite like this :confused::eek:
Nice team! Yeah I'm a big fan of Sheed too.:):thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back