Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I replied above! Admittedly containing a question. Its a good team, you have made a good change for Edwards. The tiger supporters are fairly bullish on McIntosh
nah I saw thanks for your input. one thing I've tried to do is set 10 players I can bank on them getting me 1500 points (with captaincy) leaving another 12 players to score as close to 1000 points combined to make up the rest of my score.

10 locks: shaw hodge ablett pendels fyfe selwood dangerfield mumford gray martin

my only other dilemma is with this structure I need another 300k priced player in either the fwd/back line (Pearce's spot.. Higgins swinging from fwd to def)

What does every one think?
Thinking using Judd as a stepping stone for a super premium. Might swap Bennell for swan?

Shaw, Gibson, KK, Ibo, Goodes, Saad, (Hamling, Mclntosh)

Ablett, Fyfe, Sellwood, Beams, Griffen, Judd, Cripps, eyc ( Vanfenberg, Miller, Heeney)

Goldylock, Bellchambers (Cox)

Bartel, D.martin, Bennell, Salem, M. Clark, Hogan ( T. Lamb, Lambert)

upload_2015-3-31_21-0-2.png

Here is where I'm at.

Having serious worries about McIntosh, tigers have been picking some great SC rookies in recent years but not sure that he will play. Also I pulled nankervis out of my arse (yes it hurt), can't see him getting a game but what RUC under 200K will? NicNat is too much value to ignore, I just hope his groin lasts beyond round 5.

My only real point of difference is Sloane, hoping he can maintain his form from last year. Although if I lose my nerve before the weekend he could easily become JPK.

Still considering Buddy/Hogan -> Swan/Salem, although nervous about swannie. I can't help but think he is tanking because he hates bucks.

Watching for whiteX in the teams :)

Appreciate any comments.

View attachment 120310

Here is where I'm at.

Having serious worries about McIntosh, tigers have been picking some great SC rookies in recent years but not sure that he will play. Also I pulled nankervis out of my arse (yes it hurt), can't see him getting a game but what RUC under 200K will? NicNat is too much value to ignore, I just hope his groin lasts beyond round 5.

My only real point of difference is Sloane, hoping he can maintain his form from last year. Although if I lose my nerve before the weekend he could easily become JPK.

Still considering Buddy/Hogan -> Swan/Salem, although nervous about swannie. I can't help but think he is tanking because he hates bucks.

Appreciate any comments.
Good team, probably only criticism is it is fairly similar to a lot of players teams.
Zero chance whitex will be in this week.

30-3-15.PNG

Had this team for a few days now, hugely certain this will be my starting line up.

Still worried that Hibberd isn't in there though and Beams and Pendlebury slightly concern me but not alot given that they will be top 10 come end of the year.

Changes and thoughts?

View attachment 120310

Here is where I'm at.

Appreciate any comments.
Will goddard play early? Built big enough but I dunno! Other than that good team. No bombers for a reason? No Ryder for Ruc emergency? :)

My first crack. Thoughts?

Back: H. Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Suckling, Kolodj, B. Goodes (McKintosh, Saad)

Mid: Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, J. Kennedy, Lewis, Cripps, Anderson, Heeney (Ellis-Yolmen, Freeman, Lambert)

Ruck: Goldstein, Leuenberger (Cox)

Fwd: Gray, Franklin, Rioli, Clark, Karnezis, Hogan (Lamb, Krakouer)

Good team, probably only criticism is it is fairly similar to a lot of players teams.

yeah as I said Sloane the only POD. Haven't seen Lids and Buddy in too many teams, although stats says they are each in around 15% of teams. Perhaps the combo will be my secret weapon :)

Will goddard play early? Built big enough but I dunno! Other than that good team. No bombers for a reason? No Ryder for Ruc emergency? :)

Mate if I could squeeze ryder in there I'd be laughing! Complete fluke that there are no Dons in there, had both hibberd and BJ in an early version but they seem to have dropped off. Now that I'm looking at it Watson could be great value this year, could be back to 115+ ave now that ASAGA is done with.

View attachment 120318

Had this team for a few days now, hugely certain this will be my starting line up.

Still worried that Hibberd isn't in there though and Beams and Pendlebury slightly concern me but not alot given that they will be top 10 come end of the year.

Changes and thoughts?
Good looking team ,very similar to my own.

Pretty much pointed out the flaws as I see them.
Have you got the spare coin to upgrade to Ablett if needed?

I'm not as sold on Beams as most.
I think there is better value around but it's all a guessing game.

You think that Bonts will be a perma keeper?
I'm not so sure myself.

t.mitch and pearce out for Bartel and a fwd rookie.

good move?

Tmitch will be a great player one day, but will it be this season? Jimmy B + rookie is the safe option, Tmitch +pearce the high risk high reward option.

So do ya feel lucky?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tmitch will be a great player one day, but will it be this season? Jimmy B + rookie is the safe option, Tmitch +pearce the high risk high reward option.

So do ya feel lucky?
One of the Sydney on ballers would have to sustain injury for Mitchell to be relevant, too much doubt on his role and place in their side when at full strength.

Good looking team ,very similar to my own.

Pretty much pointed out the flaws as I see them.
Have you got the spare coin to upgrade to Ablett if needed?

I'm not as sold on Beams as most.
I think there is better value around but it's all a guessing game.

You think that Bonts will be a perma keeper?
I'm not so sure myself.

I'm not planning on getting Ablett till round 13, maybe even at all. Yes I'm aware of how silly that sounds but I've been looking numbers wise and if all my team score as predicted I won't need Ablett till later on. In saying that if he drops 140+ early I'll likely use Pendlebury or Beams to get to Ablett. The only way I'll be getting him prior to round 8 at the soonest is if he averages 140 early. I just think his price is over inflated. Beams is under priced so are a few other like Murphy (would love to pick him but no preseason so can't be sure) ect.

Beams could average 105-125 this year, its just how Leppich uses him with Rockliff, I can see them both going 120 but for either one of them to go higher it might compromise the others scoring as well as the rest of the team (Zorko, Hanley when he comes back, Redden ect.) He'll be top 10, just what number I'm not sure, I hope I'm starting with 5 of the top 8 already in there.

I think Bonts could average 110, I don't think he will this year but in the coming few yes. This year I'm expecting 80-90 every week with a few bumper scores of 120+. If Bonts averages anywhere from 90-100 I'll be stoked and very happy. Gray is clearly the number 1 forward, Bartel, Martin, Deledio and Goddard all close behind then there is a group with Roughead, Franklin, Ryder, Bennell, Harvey, Bonts, Dalhause, Smith and a few others. Thats a list of 13 I've given you, 15 if you count Tom Mitchell and Dane Swan. I think that's a pretty comfortable list of the top 15 forwards come years end. Westhoff and Riewoldt, LeCras ect could be in there easily. I think Bonts will have a ripper year and become one of the better forwards in supercoach. If he doesn't I simply trade him out when he can't reach his BE.

What do you guys think of this team?

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-8.38.59-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.01.34-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.12-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.39-pm.png

I'm not planning on getting Ablett till round 13, maybe even at all. Yes I'm aware of how silly that sounds but I've been looking numbers wise and if all my team score as predicted I won't need Ablett till later on. In saying that if he drops 140+ early I'll likely use Pendlebury or Beams to get to Ablett. The only way I'll be getting him prior to round 8 at the soonest is if he averages 140 early. I just think his price is over inflated. Beams is under priced so are a few other like Murphy (would love to pick him but no preseason so can't be sure) ect.

Beams could average 105-125 this year, its just how Leppich uses him with Rockliff, I can see them both going 120 but for either one of them to go higher it might compromise the others scoring as well as the rest of the team (Zorko, Hanley when he comes back, Redden ect.) He'll be top 10, just what number I'm not sure, I hope I'm starting with 5 of the top 8 already in there.

I think Bonts could average 110, I don't think he will this year but in the coming few yes. This year I'm expecting 80-90 every week with a few bumper scores of 120+. If Bonts averages anywhere from 90-100 I'll be stoked and very happy. Gray is clearly the number 1 forward, Bartel, Martin, Deledio and Goddard all close behind then there is a group with Roughead, Franklin, Ryder, Bennell, Harvey, Bonts, Dalhause, Smith and a few others. Thats a list of 13 I've given you, 15 if you count Tom Mitchell and Dane Swan. I think that's a pretty comfortable list of the top 15 forwards come years end. Westhoff and Riewoldt, LeCras ect could be in there easily. I think Bonts will have a ripper year and become one of the better forwards in supercoach. If he doesn't I simply trade him out when he can't reach his BE.
I've had Ablett in and out but now he's going to start round 1, I think he is a must have even at that price.
Perma Captain and the guy is a freak...No pre-season, no worries.
S/C is all about going with you gut, I don't see 120 in Beams, I actually think his average will go down from last year but I like the cut of your jib...Go with you gut.

80-90 in Bonts...I agree.
As I said, you team is very similar to mine in players and structure with the odd difference here and there.

Good luck with the year ahead and I look forward to seeing you #2 behind me ;):drunk::p

healclickgif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back