Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 120348

I am getting that frustrated with this.

Any feedback or ideas would be greatly appreciated :)
Wouldn't pick Ryder. That price was for a player who played 90% of his game time as a ruckman, something he won't do this season. I also think Minson is on the slide in terms of the scores he will be receiving going first. Perhaps downgrade Ryder to a Rioli type or take the gamble on a Wingard or Walters. and than upgrade Minson to one of the elite 1 out ruckman.

upload_2015-3-31_23-18-14.png

I got 170k in the bank. Should I upgrade 1 or 2 players or ride it out ?

What do you guys think of this team?

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-8.38.59-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.01.34-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.12-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-31-at-9.06.39-pm.png
Where's Jacobs?
On her first podcast she said he was a lock.

sc (2).png
Hey guys,

So this is a first draft of my team, only decided to go around with supercoach again yesterday.

Rookie selections are pending teams etc - my only real concerns are Pendles, GAJ Fyfe all same bye week. Plus my backline is rubbish, but that seems to be a particularly tough area this season. Also weighing up Buddy vs Swan vs Bonts.

any thoughts? Have I missed someone obvious? 107K in the bank

GOAUS! toxic Gingy krk004 You lads were a massive help last season, appreciate any feedback if you have the time

Krak not breaking any doors down I have read. Oxley, Dunno. Lamb good pick, I am not on the bonts bandwagon. (too crowded LOL)

Yeah was thinking steele instead of krak, was a points pig as a junior.. Oxley might have even more of a chance with the two NZ beef promoters doing their bit. And thought that the bont will replicate fyfe, his second year saw a 90+ average (very similar players i feel).

Wouldn't pick Ryder. That price was for a player who played 90% of his game time as a ruckman, something he won't do this season. I also think Minson is on the slide in terms of the scores he will be receiving going first. Perhaps downgrade Ryder to a Rioli type or take the gamble on a Wingard or Walters. and than upgrade Minson to one of the elite 1 out ruckman.

View attachment 120354

I got 170k in the bank. Should I upgrade 1 or 2 players or ride it out ?
You have big balls. No ruck back up? That is precisely why I chose Ryder. He will drop, but the 0 for an injured ruck is just too much to bare!!

View attachment 120370
Hey guys,

So this is a first draft of my team, only decided to go around with supercoach again yesterday.

Rookie selections are pending teams etc - my only real concerns are Pendles, GAJ Fyfe all same bye week. Plus my backline is rubbish, but that seems to be a particularly tough area this season. Also weighing up Buddy vs Swan vs Bonts.

any thoughts? Have I missed someone obvious? 107K in the bank

GOAUS! toxic Gingy krk004 You lads were a massive help last season, appreciate any feedback if you have the time

Very similar to my team, the major exception being I currently have Bonts at F4. Definitely go for Buddy over Swan or Bonts. The back line is OK providing that the right rookies get picked. I wouldn't worry about the byes too much, its best 18 scoring so long as you don't have half your team missing you'll be fine.

Morning All! More changes have been had hahaha! What do people think of my backline? Any other improvements?

Shaw, Gibson, KK, lumumba, Goodes, Saad, (Hamling, Mclntosh)

Ablett, Fyfe, Sellwood, Beams, Griffen, D.Riich, Cripps, eyc ( Vanfenberg, Miller, Heeney)

Goldylock, Bellchambers (Cox)

Bartel, D.martin, Gray, Salem, M. Clark, Hogan ( T. Lamb, Lambert)

Morning All! More changes have been had hahaha! What do people think of my backline? Any other improvements?

Ablett, Fyfe, Sellwood, Beams, Griffen, D.Riich, Cripps, eyc ( Vanfenberg, Miller, Heeney)

As solid as most the teams I've seen on here. Rookies and TBC the areas of concern but everyone has some concerning area.

Call me stupid, but I'm leaving Gaz out this year.
What are people's thought on my latest team?

Sufh6w.png

Can someone please give me a detailed description of how the price rise system works

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me stupid, but I'm leaving Gaz out this year.
What are people's thought on my latest team?

Sufh6w.png

Very solid, much like myself you've taken one risk on each line, and I think that's a sound strategy to go into Rd 1 with. No changes necessary, good luck!

Here's mine.
Screen Shot 2015-04-01 at 8.55.31 am.png

Feeling heaps better about my back line now, am willing to take the risk on Looney, and have taken a super late liking to Walters based on one comment that was posted over 5 years ago o_O Early aim is 9000 points through 4 rounds with 26 trades remaining.

Donlt like Lumumba Rich and Salem but that's personal preference. Also I would not be happy with no ruck cover but I know I am in the minority on that one. I would go Adcock Sheed and Lonie instead.

Very solid, much like myself you've taken one risk on each line, and I think that's a sound strategy to go into Rd 1 with. No changes necessary, good luck!

Here's mine.
View attachment 120410

Feeling heaps better about my back line now, am willing to take the risk on Looney, and have taken a super late liking to Walters based on one comment that was posted over 5 years ago o_O Early aim is 9000 points through 4 rounds with 26 trades remaining.
Can't see Oxley getting a game this week. Wasn't even mentioned by bucks in a post-drug saga interview.
Doesn't mean everything but I would have a backup plan, or an extra 25K to go to Brown. Won't score great but will play every game barring injury.

first post, I been gazing over the threads for a few years now and any criticism is welcome ty.

sc team.png

lol you just said his backline was a concern but it's 20x better than yours hahaha ****.
Well yes but thats my opinion of his team, My midfield holds all my aces but it was more me knowing my backline was weak wondering if my mid would make up for it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back