SC 2016: Make a big call

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandilands to go sub 100 average

Billy Hartung to be the surprise mid price mid and average 90+

Franklin to find hawthorn like form and average 110+

Dylan Shiel to stay under 5% ownership till about round 5 when the rest of the Comp plays catch up and trades him in :fire:

Cyril to stay fit, play every week average 100 with 10 disposals and 2 goals per game

Bartel to silence the doubters, and return to a 100+ average.
Aish to average 85+ for the season, with a 90+ average after the bye.
Barlow to go 105+ average.
Gunston to go 100+ average for the first time.
Wingard to play mostly forward, and average 85 max.

Just off the top of my head. :p

James Sisily shocks the comp kicking his 100th goal at the 28 minute mark of the 4th qtr, round 23 after taking mark of the year in the goal square, standing on Ben Reid's head in the process. That puts the Hawks 89 points up, meaning they take top spot on the ladder due to a superior % of 213.6 to Freo who could only manage 101.5.
What makes it even more significant is that he was suspended for 4 matches for striking in an incident with Zac Dawson in round 8. The AFL decides that he is therefore unable to win the rising star award, despite winning by a record vote.
Not surprisingly, only gets 7 votes in the brownlow, as he is a forward and not a midfielder.
Most importantly finishes top 3 forward in supercoach averaging 107.3.

Am I doing this right?

Forgot to add that I start the season with him, and hold him through the suspension, which leads to him top scoring in the sc granny with 211, which I had vc loophole, and gives me the pod captain score difference to win all my league Grand finals, but fall short of of the big one by 28 spots, and I put the full blame on libba who after starting with him as my only mid pricer, tempted with a few big scores early, but the went on to ave 89 as fitness and a long season takes hold. I back him in as a keeper and loose overall by the difference between him and Crouch who guns the year, hitting a 110.6 season average.

Last edited:
Daniel Wells will finish in the top 10 forwards by average. However, he'll be managed and only play 17 games, missing critical league matchups for me and costing me a top 4 spot and double chance in a cash league. Still, thanks to my deep and abiding love for Wellsy I won't be able to bring myself to trade him out and will finish 3k positions lower than I otherwise could have.

James Sisily shocks the comp kicking his 100th goal at the 28 minute mark of the 4th qtr, round 23 after taking mark of the year in the goal square, standing on Ben Reid's head in the process. That puts the Hawks 89 points up, meaning they take top spot on the ladder due to a superior % of 213.6 to Freo who could only manage 101.5.
What makes it even more significant is that he was suspended for 4 matches for striking in an incident with Zac Dawson in round 8. The AFL decides that he is therefore unable to win the rising star award, despite winning by a record vote.
Not surprisingly, only gets 7 votes in the brownlow, as he is a forward and not a midfielder.

Am I doing this right?
Yeap 10/10;):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I doing this right?

Forgot to add that I start the season with him, and hold him through the suspension, which leads to him top scoring in the sc granny with 211, which I had vc loophole, and gives me the pod captain score difference to win all my league Grand finals, but fall short of of the big one by 28 spots, and I put the full blame on libba who after starting with him as my only mid pricer, tempted with a few big scores early, but the went on to ave 89 as fitness and a long season takes hold. I back him in as a keeper and loose overall by the difference between him and Crouch who guns the year, hitting a 110.6 season average.
Yeah but what about James Sicily?

This has me thinking about using Lobbe as a stepping stone to Goldy.
So much risk though

Goldy will drop in price, I dont see him averaging 128 again, good chance he will dip below 600K pretty early on as well in my opinion. Wont stay that way, but im thinking there will be a point in the first half that will have him drop down enough to trade out a stepping stone. Risk is going to still be taking the right stepping stone, and just praying to god that Goldy drops at the right point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back