Event Season 18 - Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

8 AM and I'm already on your mind, that's cute. However, I'm not going anywhere. You however, feel free to disappear.
Blame TIA. I awoke to another tag and considered it rude If I didn't respond. You were merely the answer to his wrongful assumption.

What noise does a chicken make?

Blame TIA. I awoke to another tag and considered it rude If I didn't respond. You were merely the answer to his wrongful assumption.

What noise does a chicken make?

Cluck?

congrat to Wacky Tiger. much deserved

also, is there any reason why the stats for every game has only 19 players? (and i'm missing from nearly every away CIW game? - i demand a recount)

Last edited:
Congrats to the whiners... I mean winners.

Wacky getting all the awards, and looks to have broken the EKA curse on his own.

I do alright for an EKA winner...

timtamWB

8 AM and I'm already on your mind, that's cute. However, I'm not going anywhere. You however, feel free to disappear.

Wacky Tiger what's it feel like to wake up as a MM winner? Actually, you probably didn't even sleep you beast. ;)
Ridiculous. Awards are stupid anyway we all know who's better.

What do you want?

I do alright for an EKA winner...
31iNjfOHI0L._SX342_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Wacky Tiger on winning the coveted TFLUA-Tiger and Mobbenfuhrer Medals as well as being named Rover for the All-SFA team. You're a gun of a bloke and well deserved. It's good to see someone who likes a lot of posts win something as enormous as the Mobbs. Reminds me of my youthful days in the league when I was a like fiend as well.

Commiserations to brahj on winning the EKA. May your career somehow escape the curse.

Congrats to Bengwatkins on his 2nd AlfAndrews Medal. Try to win a Mobbs and then your ego will expand even further mang.

Congrats to all the All-SFA selections. Congrats to Logger for his 2nd Frankston Rover Medal.

And thanks okeydoke7 for running the Awards night so flawlessly.

TFLUA-TIGER AWARD
The TFLUA-Tiger Award is awarded to the player that had the best QOOTY season as judged by the admin (with committee consultation).

It is a prestigious honour, usually easier to predict than the sim-decided Mobbs Medal.

This year, it is my privilege to award Wacky Tiger the TFLUA-Tiger Award.

Wacky had a superb season of qooty. Wacky ended up with 345 disposals, the 8th most in the competition. But it was his tackling that was a standout. He led the competition with a gargantuan 112 tackles during the season. When he had the ball, he was damaging (as evidenced by his 16 goals for the season).

Wacky also managed to lead both the dream team and exie points for Season 18.

Congratulations, Wacky, on winning the Season 18 TFLUA-Tiger Award.

Good award to win. Mine still sits proudly next to my premiership medal.

And just quietly, I was robbed of All-SFA.

Congrats to Wacky Tiger on winning the coveted TFLUA-Tiger and Mobbenfuhrer Medals as well as being named Rover for the All-SFA team. You're a gun of a bloke and well deserved. It's good to see someone who likes a lot of posts win something as enormous as the Mobbs. Reminds me of my youthful days in the league when I was a like fiend as well.

Commiserations to brahj on winning the EKA. May your career somehow escape the curse.

Congrats to Bengwatkins on his 2nd AlfAndrews Medal. Try to win a Mobbs and then your ego will expand even further mang.

Congrats to all the All-SFA selections. Congrats to Logger for his 2nd Frankston Rover Medal.

And thanks okeydoke7 for running the Awards night so flawlessly.
Mobbs is next season. All to plan.

Oh I plan on doing both in one season. Just swapping between C and FF each game.

I assume I'll be captain by then and naming sides.
Your not captain? :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back