Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Chat Part II *** Sydney Posters Only ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading that the Dawks vs Pies game will kick off round 23. What a joke. They get everything those Dawk flogs. They will get a 7 day break for their first final. We will probably get 6 day break. They will also get a home GF it they get there. And they whinge about us.

Just reading that the Dawks vs Pies game will kick off round 23. What a joke. They get everything those Dawk flogs. They will get a 7 day break for their first final. We will probably get 6 day break. They will also get a home GF it they get there. And they whinge about us.
It's because we play on the Sunday in Round 22 and it's against the Tigers. If we played on the Saturday and they were in the 8 or close to it, we would've been Friday

When you look at it now we should have never have lost to norf , gws , pies
Should not have, but it is probably the best thing that has happened this year. It brought out our hunger and put our backs against the wall which has seen us take every game thereafter seriously.

And just as I thought we might be due, Eddie starts throwing stones at us, surely motivating the boys more.

Saints v Dockers...gonna be a bit like watching Ali beat up a 5 year old.

candidate-skill-evaluation.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are Freo leaking so many goals?

I have been critical of Horse not resting players at times, but his philosophy of always paying full respect to the opposition no matter who it is is really very sound. Freo could get burnt for not doing the same.

So, I have been away playing bowls all day and I return to a world where, apparently, the Scum are 8 goals up over the purple "insert BT quip here"

I cannot leave you guys in charge of anything can I :p

Next you will be telling me Eddie reckons COLA is fair cheese and the Pies should kick in some coin to help the northern academies.

A result like this might not mean too much for Freo's self belief - they know they're better than this. But it sure as hell changes the way opponents view them.

Delicious.

Saints have nothing to fear. Who needs a priority pick when Eddie has arranged for the Swans to loan out Buddy to them as part of the Equalisation program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back