Oppo Camp Season 2014 General AFL Chat Part II *** Sydney Posters Only ***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we should offer big money to Frawley (and I highly doubt that the club will) but he's being underrated now. He's been playing in an horrendous Melbourne side for the last 4 years and now is being played out of position out of necessity for the good of the side (now being coached by someone competent). A fit Frawley in our defence would be tremendous. He'd be a great fit. I just don't want him at the kind of money he's wanting.

Last edited:

Interesting article by Roy Masters on the ASADA inquiry in the Fairfax press this morning. Yes, I know he's a Sydney NRL journo who will eagerly grab any opportunity to paint the AFL in a bad light, but the AFL must take some of the blame for this as they allowed it to continue. The game's administrators haven't done the code any favours through their handling of this.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-faces-rosier-report-card-20140718-ztv97.html

Interesting article by Roy Masters on the ASADA inquiry in the Fairfax press this morning. The game's administrators haven't done the code any favours through their handling of this

Agreed. I'm 100% convinced Vlad saw the writing on the wall and walked before he was pushed.

Bombers don't look like a walkover in 2 weeks.
Are these the drug cheats trailing at half time to the Bulldogs? Or is that another game.

I don't think we should offer big money to Frawley (and I highly doubt that the club will) but he's being underrated now. He's been playing in a horrendous Melbourne side for the last 4 years and now is being played out of position out of necessity for the good of the side (now being coached someone competent). A fit Frawley in our defence would be tremendous. He'd be a great fit. I just don't want him at the kind of money he's wanting.

Might just be me but I don't like how he has effectively opened up a bidding market for him while still playing for Melbourne. I don't begrudge someone for raising their market value, but it just looks tacky.

Might just be me but I don't like how he has effectively opened up a bidding market for him while still playing for Melbourne. I don't begrudge someone for raising their market value, but it just looks tacky.

I'm with you, Vonn. You see this in NRL. But at least previously players in the AFL went through the legislated "pretence" of not shopping themselves around in public during the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some handy players coming through for the dogs. Could be another spurt a la the Eade years for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back