Official Match Thread Season 22 - Round Three - Gold City Royals vs Coney Island Warriors at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

In other words you've accomplished exactly nothing.

Got that same sweet 'participation trophy' as you guys.

Only it stung abit when they got it.

You know they say that all teams are created equal, but you look at the Royals and you look at the Warriors and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another team, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But the Royals are genetic freaks and we're not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beating us. Then you add BigJoeD_ to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See this Sunday, at the Golden Throne, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but we, we got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Packedlunch KNOWS you can't beat us and he's not even gonna try!

So Warriors, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus our 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take our 75% chance of winning, if we were to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, we got 141 2/3 chance of winning this Sunday. See Warriors, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at the Golden Throne.

Something doesn't add up. We have a 25% chance of winning but add Bigshantaram into the mix and it goes down to 33 1/3?

I think you're on a sugar high from all the ill gotten iced vovo contraband. You disgust me.

I think you're on a sugar high from all the ill gotten iced vovo contraband. You disgust me.

It's what fueled such a long post too.

Might go grab another one now.

All this animosity. I will say, having done Team of the Week for the last couple of weeks, it's really been the no-name unheralded posters who have carried the team.

Benwah83 zackah Jazny well done guys. Keep this up and you might get my vote in the EKA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All this animosity. I will say, having done Team of the Week for the last couple of weeks, it's really been the no-name unheralded posters who have carried the team.

Benwah83 zackah Jazny well done guys. Keep this up and you might get my vote in the EKA

You should put that on your CV :$

Thanks mate

Congrats on the successful start to your career.
Thanks flog, you're too kind. Top 5 Mobbs, Iron Fist winner, Runner up in the pwned, loyal VC and clubman.

Elite talent is elite :thumbsu:

Thanks flog, you're too kind. Top 5 Mobbs, Iron Fist winner, Runner up in the pwned, loyal VC and clubman.

Elite talent is elite :thumbsu:
Oh yeah? Well I am the proud recipient of
Golden-Turd-Award.jpg

Geez, seems to be a lot of offended Coney Islanders in here.

Anyone would think their spiritual leader and undisputed greatest ever poster left for greener pastures on the eve of the season opener...

Anyone would think their spiritual leader and undisputed greatest ever poster left for greener pastures on the eve of the season opener...

Hasn't effected their bluster though.

The only thing you led us to was the doctor to get shots after you infected the whore tree :thumbsdown:

The only thing you led us to was the doctor to get shots after you infected the whore tree :thumbsdown:
You're telling me that girls grow on trees at Coney Island and you still have to pay them?

You're telling me that girls grow on trees at Coney Island and you still have to pay them?
Don't be so quick to judge others :thumbsdown:. Everyone has to earn a living and we are doing our bit for the local economy.

No need to call us heroes, we are aware of this.

Incorrect.

Frankston Rover is still a Warrior.

You're just upset that we introduced a new rule that forced you out.

upload_2016-8-9_19-29-36.jpeg

Eat a salad, Big Jodie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back