Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Fighting Furies v Coney Island Warriors at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Try this for obscure pop culture* references:

I got 15/22.

*In typing that I realised that "obscure" and "pop culture" don't really go well together.

1710160945988.jpeg
Pretty proud ngl.

“Get Your Tongue Out of My Mouth Because I’m Kissing You Goodbye” was the standout title.

Don't worry we haven't had beers together!

yet
Praise be to your namesake for keeping beers cool. Otherwise I surmise all beerkind would’ve evaporated in the WA, SA, Victorian and hell, I’ll even include the Tasmanian heat.

Praise be to your namesake for keeping beers cool. Otherwise I surmise all beerkind would’ve evaporated in the WA, SA, Victorian and hell, I’ll even include the Tasmanian heat.
Have you been copping it up your way as well mate or has the sea breeze been taking the sting out of it?

Have you been copping it up your way as well mate or has the sea breeze been taking the sting out of it?
Consistently around 30 for the past fortnight which is perfect. Been smashing the beach whilst daylight savings is still on as a result.
The beaches up here are the best I’ve experienced btw (with the disclaimer I haven’t been to WA except Perth Airports).

I don't understand the pop culture reference 🙃

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
1710165697621.png

Legit was looking at getting one for home such is how much I miss these from Japan.
Can't say I've had the pleasure, but I've been fascinated by all the fancy gadgets and tidbits they seem to have over there from mates' holiday photos etc. Seriously innovative.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New av temptation is real ...
Top stuff in the qooty tipping by the way- just saw you struck double with both Ocha and Chilli haha :thumbsupv1: Did a double-take when I saw the same AV twice.

Can't say I've had the pleasure, but I've been fascinated by all the fancy gadgets and tidbits they seem to have over there from mates' holiday photos etc. Seriously innovative.
I believe this sums up the experience. Haven't lived until you've used the oscillate feature.

You're lucky number is 13 too?!? I thought it was only mine, Satan's and bakers.
I will not have this slander in my match thread, thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back