SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't heard but i also haven't been to training either...the bloke is very keen from what i hear but i don't know what the hold up is

the last pre xmas training session was wed so i would have thought he might have decided by then

maybe i'll just do it

He's got loads of experience. Did well playing on Jesus Christ for Jerusalem against Nazareth in a practice match once. Might need your tennis balls to get the body up for this season though.

Does anyone know of any comings or goings from around the clubs?
I reckon Div 2 will be very strong this year fo what it is worth. Heard that Issaccs andhis mate were off to OD but have changed there mind and have gone back to the Hammers. Sth Yarra have lost a few and cant be great if they do not have a coach yet. OD have had a few walk out with The 'fearless one' Pitts and Steve Wright was furious so much so that he penned an open letter to all players and supporters detailing what went on. Skye have lost Doyle (Up bush) Fox (Frankston) but have picked up Tucker (Heatherton Onballer) Kitchin (Ruckman Tooradin) Abella (CHF from St Johns) and a bloke from Keysie that has kicked quite a few goals, an ex SFL coach will also play there. Also heard from them that a few old faces have returned. Coaching staff are very pleased with where they are at.

I reckon Div 2 will be very strong this year fo what it is worth. Heard that Issaccs andhis mate were off to OD but have changed there mind and have gone back to the Hammers. Sth Yarra have lost a few and cant be great if they do not have a coach yet. OD have had a few walk out with The 'fearless one' Pitts and Steve Wright was furious so much so that he penned an open letter to all players and supporters detailing what went on. Skye have lost Doyle (Up bush) Fox (Frankston) but have picked up Tucker (Heatherton Onballer) Kitchin (Ruckman Tooradin) Abella (CHF from St Johns) and a bloke from Keysie that has kicked quite a few goals, an ex SFL coach will also play there. Also heard from them that a few old faces have returned. Coaching staff are very pleased with where they are at.

So according to this my prediction that Oakleigh Dist would finish 2nd & Skye (my dark horse) 5th was a little premature & could actually be reversed, is that what you're suggesting??. It just could be possible as I know that Syke have a big squad, have a lot to offer & may be more of a force than people would have predicted in 2012.

But I can't imagine that players would actually be following Pitts to Cheltenham:confused: as rumours were to contrary & that the singing of Pitts at Weatherall Rd wasn't a popular one.

Also heard a few had walked out from OD. Jenkins,Alimovski,Hodic & Kiellerup.Apparently they werent happy with the way their mate Pitts was treated. Anyone care to shed some light on the matter? And how are things going down at blackrock?? This time last year all the talk was about them and how much they have improved? where did they finish last year again?

Dont Tell me Muzza's back playin for the mighty skye boys!! Im Pumped!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hearing good things from down Skye/ Carrum Downs way! Should be a strong team if they all get on the park.

The boys from Springvale are unsually quite for this time of the year?

Know for a fact, that, as of last year (last training session) Kiellerup had not left, and had no intention of leaving.
Not overly sure about many of the others, but Hodic has left to play for Cheltenham I am quite confident, trained once, and didn't come to the club again. Jenkins and Alimovski, not so sure about, but have not seen them at training.
Also, Sash Danilovic from Highett has signed with Oakleigh.

Any news on how TM are traveling?
Generally you would expect them to go in as favorites coming from Div 1, although it will still depend on recruiting and retention...

Any whispers?

Also Oakleigh... Lost a few to Chelt you would think?

Hearing good things from down Skye/ Carrum Downs way! Should be a strong team if they all get on the park.

The boys from Springvale are unsually quite for this time of the year?

Whats happening at Springy, apparently they have locked the gates to try to stop their last few players from leaving!

Whats happening at Springy, apparently they have locked the gates to try to stop their last few players from leaving!

Heard Springy had 11 at training. Can anyone shed some light on that. Also heard that John Hynes can now be added to the list of recruits at Skye. Good pick up that one.

john hynes is also 100 year old MG. heard rye gave him the flick because he couldnt keep up?? skye seems to be the flavour of the month, everyman and his dog wants to play down there. something in the water?

maybe SUPERFREAK can give us a little insight as to who from oakleigh has been down?? AND while your at it, how is big pittsy going? made any new friends or does everyone down there hate him too?...

Heard Springy had 11 at training. Can anyone shed some light on that. Also heard that John Hynes can now be added to the list of recruits at Skye. Good pick up that one.

Just wondering which div2 club would be
paying out the most cash to there players,
and who would be the biggest earner???????:)

Just wondering which div2 club would be
paying out the most cash to there players,
and who would be the biggest earner???????:)

Highest paid about 60k last year and they where behind Springy. OD would have been right up there too. Are you looking for a club IUF????????? Skye doesn't have a great deal of money to pay out from what I hear. Few blokes they have got either have family at the club or good mates. And before you say it if they had the money they would have kept the young kids that Chelsea Heights poached because there own junior system is s**t. Money has just about wrecked SFL before. Hope it isn't going down the same track. Hampton has a bit of money to throw around this year from all reports and Southern Dragons must have too after there 30k win last year. Shaping to be another even comp by the looks of things. Does SY have a coach yet?

Pretty confident that Dragons don't pay players... Well they havent in the past and I'm lead to believe that nothing will change for Div 2 at this stage

Highest paid about 60k last year and they where behind Springy. OD would have been right up there too. Are you looking for a club IUF????????? Skye doesn't have a great deal of money to pay out from what I hear. Few blokes they have got either have family at the club or good mates. And before you say it if they had the money they would have kept the young kids that Chelsea Heights poached because there own junior system is s**t. Money has just about wrecked SFL before. Hope it isn't going down the same track. Hampton has a bit of money to throw around this year from all reports and Southern Dragons must have too after there 30k win last year. Shaping to be another even comp by the looks of things. Does SY have a coach yet?

Dragons definitely don't pay players but unfortunately they are the exception to the rule.

And South Yarra are being coached by Brady.

Not so much poached as came with the former Colts coach who is coaching CH 2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back