SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprises that Springy won.
Really really stiff to go down in a ‘double drop’ year last season even after winning 5 games in D2 and some very close losses at that.

It seems that despite all HPs firepower they can’t seem to kick a winning score against Springvale’s stingy defence.

No surprises that Springy won.
Really really stiff to go down in a ‘double drop’ year last season even after winning 5 games in D2 and some very close losses at that.

It seems that despite all HPs firepower they can’t seem to kick a winning score against Springvale’s stingy defence.

HP are flat track bully’s. Springy v EH grand Final

Come on mate , this forum is for finals participants only , you no longer have a right to an opinion, c u next year , or maybe not , get down and watch some good sides play .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Band wagon jumpers don't play finals either pal , they just jump on the success of other teams but wat ever makes you sleep well at night and I'm not talkin about ya spongebob night light

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it's not over yet... we will be making a protest ..

The Umpires we're biased.. The ground was unplayable.. surely something ... watch this space ..

It's all good.... nah heck it.....

POXXX

Last edited:
HP are flat track bully’s. Springy v EH grand Final
Flat Track bully’s get smashed by a traditional SFNL team. Maybe they will bounceback in 2019 with a more strategic coach. Nice to watch today.

Player point review obviously stifled their run into and during finals.

As predicted Springy v EH grand final

Springy by +5goals

My heart bleeds! Will be interesting to see how many of them stick around... I’ll admit I got sucked into the hype and thought they’d win the division by the length of Somerville Rd but having played against them and seen how arrogant they were I’m not surprised they drank a bit too much of their own bath water. Whoops!

No it's not over yet... we will be making a protest ..

The Umpires we're biased.. The ground was unplayable.. surely something ... watch this space ..

It's all good.... nah glory be it.....

POXXX
Straight sets gums? Wat happened? I for one am wrapped was a great day down at the hanger with you boys this year can't wait for next year , You boys fit RIGHT into div 3 where I placed you at the start of the year , money don't talk heart does

what does "bottle the GF" mean? they need to make it before anything can happen and there is a long way to go before that. did you see today's game or are you just commenting on the score line?
Looks like i gave you a bit too much credit strat, saw it coming weeks ago, see you in 2019

Kick a goal carver you fat loser enjoy mad Monday Hampton park should be a tennis theme straight sets you over payed *******ts naaaaaa nana nana hey hey goodbye fire up Toey As you loser

Speaking of FAT, were the H.P. recruits simply not as fit as they could be? I can understand how some of them would think that such a drop in standard that they didn't need to be fit as Fook, but for some others the realisation that they not as good as they thought they were may now hit home and explain why they were playing 2's elsewhere. The standard of Div 3 footy has improved over the last 3 years imo.
Just like Hallam last year, will we see a repeat walkout over the off-season, for H.P.'s sake i hope not!
If End. Hills can bring the same footy as 2nd half yesterday, next week we might have a cracker game, hope they do.

The standard is garbage, only 3 sides that are competitive, Springy and E/Hills should both go up with the bottom two in Div2 coming down because they’re garbage too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back