Sheffield Shield Round 1: Victoria Bushrangers v Queensland Bulls @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe need to promote Maxwell or Christian up the order to smash some runs, if the weather is looking iffy
I would 100% support something like:

3. Maxwell
4. Stoinis
5. Wade
6. Christian
7. Hastings

No offense to Handscomb but he's not as aggressive as these guys. Give Quiney the license to go as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to acknowledge Saker here - big call (though I'm 1000% behind him) to drop Finch - repaid in spades by Dean - looks a very solid player with a good technique and they are just mentally disintegrating the Bulls atm.
Saker as coach has already convinced me! Two young batsmen playing in then one Victorian side:eek::thumbsu:

New season, new coach and same old QLD Bulls. Vics doing a number on them. They are the far superior team and are showing it. It seems like the twilight declaration paired with Pattinson and poor batting from QLD did the trick.

It is good to hear Pattinson was back bowling really well and confident. The Bulls players didn't play him well but there is no real shame in getting skittled by him with the new pill. He is in the top 3 best bowlers in the country IMO.
No there should be shame - the wicket was dead as a maggot - Burns and Khawaja looked terrible to be skittled for 100 on that deck is a shambles

No there should be shame - the wicket was dead as a maggot - Burns and Khawaja looked terrible to be skittled for 100 on that deck is a shambles

Any mug can get you out with the new pill. Pattinson is clearly not a mug either. There is no shame you just like to carry on like a pork chop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back