Sheffield Shield: WA vs SA @ WACA

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, who designed this cricket.com.au page. If you have the stream up the only live score you can see is roughly 2mm by 4mm.

Stupid, not to mention half the time you have to have the game on full screen because the page updates before the stream most the time. I don't want to know what happens before I watch the ball....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly, who designed this cricket.com.au page. If you have the stream up the only live score you can see is roughly 2mm by 4mm.
Or it's delayed compared to the text updates and you have to cover your screen with virtual notepads.

Very good days play, happy to keep them to that total after their start.

Strange sort of day of cricket. From the hour or so I watched on stream and what I heard on the radio we bowled all over the place, but had the knack of picking up a wicket or two just when needed. Pleasing to see Tom Beaton make a contribution, even with the ball. I remember seeing his first one day domestic match for us - got us home with a run a ball 70. Capable of some very explosive innings, but has been used as an opener in the past for Mt Lawley and Australia U19's. It looked as though he might have going the way of Pomersbach, but going on his results lately he seems well and truly back on track.

Strange sort of day of cricket. From the hour or so I watched on stream and what I heard on the radio we bowled all over the place, but had the knack of picking up a wicket or two just when needed.

That's a bi-product of playing against the Redbacks. I don't know why bowlers feel they have to try things to get wickets, just keep the ball on the spot and wait for the batsmen to get themselves out. The way contemporary batsmen play, a wicket is never far away if you keep it tight.

WA to make 328 by day 4 if Bancroft is still in. Slowest batsman in Aus? Not that there is anything wrong with it on his recent form.. just needs to push on a little faster.

I've said this before...in an era where young batsmen seem to be groomed to be T20 sloggers, it's great to see a young opener put a price on his wicket and bat sensibly.

If he keeps up his early season form, he'd be a dark horse to open for Australia when Rogers retires. Perfect foil for Warner in the Rogers mould.

I've said this before...in an era where young batsmen seem to be groomed to be T20 sloggers, it's great to see a young opener put a price on his wicket and bat sensibly.

If he keeps up his early season form, he'd be a dark horse to open for Australia when Rogers retires. Perfect foil for Warner in the Rogers mould.
As I said I don't have a general problem with it, but 38 for a strike rate in your career is a little slow, he would want to up it to 50 because it looks like he can't turn over the strike and in test matches that is deadly, just ask koala

Remove this Banner Ad

Back