Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

ENLOW5S.png

stoof (turns out I already have AW though... :/)

Advance Wars <3

How much did you pay for a copy in that nick?

Advance Wars <3

How much did you pay for a copy in that nick?

Precisely what it says on the label. Actually it was a dollar cheaper as I had a Gametraders card. I thought I may have had it or #2 but I bought it anyhow as I recalled my previous copy wasn't boxed with manual and all.

By the way if anyone has a spare copy of AW2, I'd happily trade my cart only copy of #1 for it.

I never owned a SNES but as of today I finally do. Picked this up off Gumtree with DK for $120 with 2 controllers. It is in pretty good nick as well.

Wait SNES's actually sell for that much?... Far out I have one with 3 controllers and nearly 40 games (like half are NTSC-J, think ff 4-6 and a bunch of random ones). I thought they were just dreamers, I could probably sell all my retro games and actually get a decent car :p

Wait SNES's actually sell for that much?... Far out I have one with 3 controllers and nearly 40 games (like half are NTSC-J, think ff 4-6 and a bunch of random ones). I thought they were just dreamers, I could probably sell all my retro games and actually get a decent car :p

You'd get $400+ I reckon.

Nice, I love that Vita's listed on the box too.

That North indigenous jumper looks so much better there than it does on the team store/any online pictures.
Found out the other day that Vita works only via the cable.

Can anyone tell my why these things need a dongle to connect? Why can't they connect like the controls do?

Semi-gaming related, got sick of waiting for motherboard repair... Bought a Maximus Gene VI and a new case.

E4A09kf.jpg

Wh4uq6O.jpg

So if anyone wants a Bitfenix Prodigy with the side window, mesh and solid fronts and a 200mm Spectre Pro... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not purchases, but I recently got a lovely Xbox 360 from a friend - only one working controller and you need to pop the disk drawer open with a screwdriver - and a PS3 from my nephew who has a PS4 now.

Xbox is used for Red Dead and GTAV, and the PS3 is still in a box in the front hall.

Hardcore console gaming!

Not purchases, but I recently got a lovely Xbox 360 from a friend - only one working controller and you need to pop the disk drawer open with a screwdriver - and a PS3 from my nephew who has a PS4 now.

Xbox is used for Red Dead and GTAV, and the PS3 is still in a box in the front hall.

Hardcore console gaming!
Pop out that ps3 and play The Last of Us, last generation swan song.

What did you pay? Been looking around myself for a pair to buy with tax return, cheapest I've seen is $129.
Yeah thats what I paid. EB were selling for like 110 or something but had none in stock in any of the stores within 40 mins from me.

Chief should get a PS4 and play The Last of Us in upgraded glory.
$5-600 for a console I will never use is too much.

$0 for a console I will play DVDs on is about right.

$5-600 for a console I will never use is too much.

$0 for a console I will play DVDs on is about right.

If you can get one for $5 you should ;)

You should do a BF competition where one is the prize and rig it so you win. Maybe create an alias.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back