Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just purchased this from dungeon crawl, Should have it tomorrow
7440_1_.jpg

Anything to say about the site?

Based In Melbourne, Sells Imports so games may be slightly cheaper than JB but around $20 cheaper than EB

Order By 5pm and Ships same day (If payment is received) offers Express shipping for $5 (Optional) Standard shipping is Free
All orders come with insurance too

Have a wide variety of platforms too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I present...The GabeCube
Nice, I thought about a 250d, went for a Silencio 352 instead... Can't help but notice though you're hiding the window view, what's the cable management like in there? :p

Kind of wanting to do a build in the Cougar QBX personally, it's like the n-case only not insanely expensive.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1119&products_id=32048

But then I'd need to buy another itx board since i sold my old one and went mATX...

Can't help but notice though you're hiding the window view, what's the cable management like in there? :p
You got me there.

Putting the thing together was a massive pain in the arse, I got to the point where I just wanted to finish it so I stuffed cables in the bottom. I plan on replacing my power supply and getting some CableMod cables. When I get those I'll be making sure I tidy things up. I'll post an update once that's done, you don't want to see what it looks like now :$. Having said that, temps are still really good and by tidying the cables up I should get a bit more air flowing through the case from the front fan.

My last power supply I had to fork out a bit extra and get the modular cables. So much rats nest totally not worth it.

Haven't had an upgrade for a while since I'm stuck on the old Intel socket. Will be interesting to see what happens when I eventually get to playing GTAV.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back