Injury SJOGHCIU - Will the curse be lifted in 2024? LOL, not a chance. Rinse and repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Official injury list (6) released 23/4

Long Term (1) :
• R15 Elijah Hewett (Foot) - Post Bye (No change)

Medium Term (4) :
• R13 Cal Jamieson (Hamstring) - 6 weeks (Was TBC)
• R12-14 Oscar Allen (Knee) - 5-7 weeks (Was 6-8 weeks)
• R11-13 Rhett Bazzo (Groin) - 4-6 weeks (Was 5-6 weeks)
• R11-12 Matt Flynn (Knee) - 4-5 weeks (No change)

Short Term (0) :

Test (1) :
• R7 Luke Edwards (Concussion) - 1 week (Was 1 week)

It's always something.

More often than not whenever there's some excitement and potential glimmer of hope with our young players it tends to get sniffed out by some bullshit injury.

• Culley plays a career game then dies a fortnight later
  • Ginbey the last man standing, until he does his hammy and he isn't anymore.
  • Can't wait to see Hewett have a proper pre season, he's got to be the player i'm most excited about aaaaaand he's dead. Don't worry he's back and will start to build slowly... aaaaand he's dead again.
  • Hall looking good in all these intraclub games, gonna be really valuable... well ok then.
  • Burgiel was unlucky last year, looks to have turn a real corner this year and... oh i see, cool.

Both Darling and B Williams playing through groin injuries (gee I wonder what caused that). Darling likely to be out for a month. B Williams to try and play through but with more time up forward as Barnett rucks more. Once Flynns back id expect B Williams to take a few weeks off to get back to 100%.

You’re back to pretending to have inside information, then?

Both Darling and B Williams playing through groin injuries (gee I wonder what caused that). Darling likely to be out for a month. B Williams to try and play through but with more time up forward as Barnett rucks more. Once Flynns back id expect B Williams to take a few weeks off to get back to 100%.

Will any of these things actually happen?

• Will Darling be out for a month? Unless he gets dropped to the WAFL, that would appear unlikely.
  • Will Barnett ruck, allowing Williams to play FWD? Recent evidence to the contrary would suggest... No, unless Barnett is taking Williams WAFL ruck minutes.
  • Is Bailey Williams going to have a few weeks off after Flynn gets back? I think Simpson will be so chomping at the bit to properly have Williams and Flynn together finally, that this won't happen either.
Look i'm all for making things up, but at least make it believable :shrug:

Adam Cockie coming out of retirement to join the Beagles and play on the opposite wing to Gaff. Heard it hear first.

Its not hard to watch or see visibily. Both are not training at present. Darling doing literally nothing and Williams just pad ruck work only at present.

And yet amazingly it hasn’t been reported by any of the media who attend training or Keys or any other fans who attend training.

It almost seems like you’re just flat out making stuff up. Again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet amazingly it hasn’t been reported by any of the media who attend training or Keys or any other fans who attend training.

It almost seems like you’re just flat out making stuff up. Again.
Even Dermie can see Darling is crocked. He has no leap, no strength and his running at half pace. Simmo even said he is there because they need his experience etc.

Sometimes eyes are all you need.

One thing id say to Keys or others who attend training is when you are over east once, go to a Collingwood or Richmond session. Makes watching us like watching u12s train

Even Dermie can see Darling is crocked. He has no leap, no strength and his running at half pace. Simmo even said he is there because they need his experience etc.

Sometimes eyes are all you need.

One thing id say to Keys or others who attend training is when you are over east once, go to a Collingwood or Richmond session. Makes watching us like watching u12s train

Everyone in football knows Darling’s body is cooked.

You’re the only one saying he’s carrying a groin injury. As well as Bailey Williams, who for someone with a groin injury is doing a pretty darn good job carrying the ruck.

Hence = you’re flat out making s**t up, as usual, and pretending you’ve got inside info.

Just like when you said Rotham had signed with Adelaide. Remember that one? And just like you said we were overlooking Culley in the draft. Remember that one? And just like…

Everyone in football knows Darling’s body is cooked.

You’re the only one saying he’s carrying a groin injury. As well as Bailey Williams, who for someone with a groin injury is doing a pretty darn good job carrying the ruck.

Hence = you’re flat out making s**t up, as usual, and pretending you’ve got inside info.

Just like when you said Rotham had signed with Adelaide. Remember that one? And just like you said we were overlooking Culley in the draft. Remember that one? And just like…
Williams is doing a pretty damn good job? He was absolutely ******* pantsed by English and all day he simply could not run . Williams has absolutely no running ability at present when that was his absolute strength last year. He has gone backwarda massively

Williams is doing a pretty damn good job? He was absolutely ******* pantsed by English and all day he simply could not run . Williams has absolutely no running ability at present when that was his absolute strength last year. He has gone backwarda massively

He won the hitouts against a guy three inches taller, and got pantsed around the ground by the all Australian ruckman whose actual absolute strength is his ability to get around the ground.

Fancy an account bet? Williams goes out with a groin injury within a month of Flynn’s return, I delete my account, he doesn’t and you do?

. As well as Bailey Williams, who for someone with a groin injury is doing a pretty darn good job carrying the ruck.

This is blatantly false.

In every game we have played so far this year the oppo ruckman was the highest rated player on the ground.

Rumours of injury are likely bs, but Bailey is not doing a good job.
0834242ccd72c690c880b95d1bc5054e.jpg
08c091b959d0b18dbe9d547ddf0ccf6f.jpg
821101f0922303d9dc71c6f440610674.jpg

This is blatantly false.

In every game we have played so far this year the oppo ruckman was the highest rated player on the ground.

That was the same last year as well though. Bailey's opponents always do well.

He's a good honest tryer but it's why we recruited Flynn, he's not a good first ruck.

This is blatantly false.

Can’t say I remember Soldo playing that well, but that’s interesting.

Guess I was thinking mostly about the fact he won the hitouts this week against the AA ruckman.

Can’t say I remember Soldo playing that well, but that’s interesting.

Guess I was thinking mostly about the fact he won the hitouts this week against the AA ruckman.

As it was pointed out above. Even in Baileys best games oppo ruck gets off the chain.

Every week Bailey loses his opponent outside stoppage. They push forward and kick goals, and they even get used in transition from D50-I50.

He’s unable to prevent his direct opponent having a huge impact on the game.

You can’t see he’s doing a good job if his direct opponent is highest rated player every week.

Bailey certainly isn't a dominant ruckman, if he has a good day himself generally the oppo ruck also has a decent day.

13 Disposals, 9 contested, 6 clearances and 25 hitouts, plus a shot at goal is a solid day vs the AA ruckman.

English took the points obviously, because he got 2 goals himself, but other than that they were fairly evenly matched.

Huge from a bloke carrying a groin injury about to have an extended time off :eyes:

Thought Bailey played well but started to notice him more in the back end of the game. Thought English did the opposite tbh. He was very influential and at times close to best on ground when dogs decided to flick the switch. Despite the stats I thought English had a way bigger impact that baz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back