Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a shame that it's not the same passout system as down at the Cattery, where they just stamp your hand and you can roll it on to someone else's hand before it dries. :)
or the good old days of the coloured pass outs at the g i'd always get 2 one of each campaigner so i could get into the cricket every day without paying

I've gone the ghillie suit route this year, have parked myself in the centre circle. Gonna be a tense coupla hours every time there are games on, but I back myself to stay totally still and avoid all the players
That's given me an idea. I'm going to get a Gillon suit and see if I can sneak in looking like the AFL CEO.

Scalpers tickets last year were about $800
Assuming Collingwood makes it, what price will tickets be on the black market?
In 2017 Tiger supporters were willing to go to $5k

Scalpers tickets last year were about $800
Assuming Collingwood makes it, what price will tickets be on the black market?
Carlton v Collingwood will go for 5-7K easily.

But would MCC/AFL members give up a 30 year wait for 5-7K... who knows. Other types of ticket sure

If its Brisbane vs GWS do we need to worry about sneaking in? Expect tickets available on the day?

If its Brisbane vs GWS do we need to worry about sneaking in? Expect tickets available on the day?
Should still get 100K. AFL silver members will get in, MCC provisional members will get in and any club tickets that don't get sold will be snapped up by general public

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping pie fans will share their stories this week on how much they’re willing to pay as they desperately try securing grand final tickets by any means possible including murder, blackmail, fraud and common assault.
As an Essendon supporter hearing stories about finals tickets must be confusing

Does Mike Brady live in there somewhere?
He does! Shared some of my scavenged fish & chips with him last night and he taught me some open chords, moving on to barre chords Tuesday :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back