Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

So you’re telling me the best way to get in is to get a job?

Groundbreaking.
It’s a valid point and one suggestion that’s been mentioned here 85 times in the last few years. Especially for the young kiddies out there in the burbs who aren’t fortunate enough to have parents forking out $2000 for the whole family to enjoy.

Get a job this week selling hotdogs and quit and walk away the second you go through the door.

It’s a no brainer.

It’s a valid point and one suggestion that’s been mentioned here 85 times in the last few years. Especially for the young kiddies out there in the burbs who aren’t fortunate enough to have parents forking out $2000 for the whole family to enjoy.

Get a job this week selling hotdogs and quit and walk away the second you go through the door.
What if you dont get the job selling hotdogs?

It’s a no brainer.
Yeah ik that, I was referring to the comment saying that if they start working there a few months prior they could just use the money to buy a ticket.

Posted this time last year - you can bet your bottom dollar I'll make it into the GF once again, happy reading...

Been to every single Carlton game in Melbourne this year (plus ANZAC day and a few others) by sneaking in. Haven't paid a single dollar. I have also snuck into the rooms multiple times this year. Three main strategies I use.

1. Pretend you work there.
MCG - At the 'G they have tight security because Delaware staffers actually act as security, so you have to fit in. Wear black dress pants and black polishable shoes. Come a good 2 hours before the game minimum. Go to gate 1a where you will find the catering office. Say your name (or any name). Act surprised when they can't find you on the list. Be good at bullshitting - "Oh it's my first day so maybe that's why my name isn't on the system... oh I was a late call up because I was called up and they were understaffed". You'd be surprised how often it works. They'll give you a worker's pass on a piece of paper with a QR code. Instead of following the rest of employees walking behind the cricket nets to the uniform rooms, go to a random gate and you're in.

MARVEL - Much easier. Still recommend wearing the pants/shoes but you don't need need to come as early. Next to gate 5 there is an entrance for employees with proper security manning the check in. This may sound more daunting than the MCG but as there are no staffers from the catering company it is much easier to bullshit (and they don't interrogate you as much as as the 'G). Marvel is more difficult because you actually have to take the worker's entrance down to the basement, but take the first exit on the right and then the lift up to the seating area. You're in.

2. AROUND THE TURNSTILES (MCG ONLY)
Gate 3 is the only gate where you can do this (trust me I've tried). Walk up and pretend you have a ticket. Go through the bag check area. As you are approaching the turnstiles pretend to get a phone call and walk off the side of the turnstiles and next to the taped/barriered off area. Wait for the right moment and slide under or around the barrier. Stop complaining there's too much security, I did this during the ANZAC Day game so you can imagine how busy it was with everyone looking, you guys are just pussies :p

3. HOW TO GET INTO THE ROOMS
MCG - Rooms are just off the side of MCC. Late in the 4th qtr/right at the end of the game take the lift down to level B2. Pretend to be on the phone so security is reluctant to stop you. Pretend you're in a rush. Blend in with family members and don't make eye contact with security at the entrance. Act like you're meant to be there and no one will stop you. If you want to make it easier for yourself buy cheap disposable wrist bands for one in blue, green, yellow, orange and red. Family members get given a wrist band to wear as proof of entrance but the colour alternates each game/week. Bring one of all five with you.

MARVEL - Rooms are just bellow aisle 33. Late in the 4th qtr/right at the end of the game take the workers lift down to the basement. Lucky for you security won't be checking wrist bands at the entrance to the rooms, but rather outside the lift where family is coming from. Blend in and walk in. Happy days.

I've got heaps of photos and videos of me sneaking in this year. Have also sat on the interchange bench after games and even in the player's showers/ice bath areas (kind of weird, I know). I've used the same techniques this year to get into John Cain Arena (NBL, Barack Obama), AAMI park (NRL, A-League, Elton John) and Rod Laver Arena (KISS/Tame Impala/Michael Buble). Any questions feel free to ask. :)

I've suck into the G a few times going back a decade, when smokers were walking back in at 1/4 time or so ago but I suspect things are tighter now.

Posted this time last year - you can bet your bottom dollar I'll make it into the GF once again, happy reading...

Been to every single Carlton game in Melbourne this year (plus ANZAC day and a few others) by sneaking in. Haven't paid a single dollar. I have also snuck into the rooms multiple times this year. Three main strategies I use.

MCG - At the 'G they have tight security because Delaware staffers actually act as security, so you have to fit in. Wear black dress pants and black polishable shoes. Come a good 2 hours before the game minimum. Go to gate 1a where you will find the catering office. Say your name (or any name). Act surprised when they can't find you on the list. Be good at bullshitting - "Oh it's my first day so maybe that's why my name isn't on the system... oh I was a late call up because I was called up and they were understaffed". You'd be surprised how often it works. They'll give you a worker's pass on a piece of paper with a QR code. Instead of following the rest of employees walking behind the cricket nets to the uniform rooms, go to a random gate and you're in.

MARVEL - Much easier. Still recommend wearing the pants/shoes but you don't need need to come as early. Next to gate 5 there is an entrance for employees with proper security manning the check in. This may sound more daunting than the MCG but as there are no staffers from the catering company it is much easier to bullshit (and they don't interrogate you as much as as the 'G). Marvel is more difficult because you actually have to take the worker's entrance down to the basement, but take the first exit on the right and then the lift up to the seating area. You're in.

Gate 3 is the only gate where you can do this (trust me I've tried). Walk up and pretend you have a ticket. Go through the bag check area. As you are approaching the turnstiles pretend to get a phone call and walk off the side of the turnstiles and next to the taped/barriered off area. Wait for the right moment and slide under or around the barrier. Stop complaining there's too much security, I did this during the ANZAC Day game so you can imagine how busy it was with everyone looking, you guys are just pussies :p

MCG - Rooms are just off the side of MCC. Late in the 4th qtr/right at the end of the game take the lift down to level B2. Pretend to be on the phone so security is reluctant to stop you. Pretend you're in a rush. Blend in with family members and don't make eye contact with security at the entrance. Act like you're meant to be there and no one will stop you. If you want to make it easier for yourself buy cheap disposable wrist bands for one in blue, green, yellow, orange and red. Family members get given a wrist band to wear as proof of entrance but the colour alternates each game/week. Bring one of all five with you.

MARVEL - Rooms are just bellow aisle 33. Late in the 4th qtr/right at the end of the game take the workers lift down to the basement. Lucky for you security won't be checking wrist bands at the entrance to the rooms, but rather outside the lift where family is coming from. Blend in and walk in. Happy days.

I've got heaps of photos and videos of me sneaking in this year. Have also sat on the interchange bench after games and even in the player's showers/ice bath areas (kind of weird, I know). I've used the same techniques this year to get into John Cain Arena (NBL, Barack Obama), AAMI park (NRL, A-League, Elton John) and Rod Laver Arena (KISS/Tame Impala/Michael Buble). Any questions feel free to ask. :)

You sneaky little prick. Glorious stuff. Great work 👌

How I’ve missed this thread…

I’ve got mates air dropping me in using multiple drones this year. Crossing fingers for no failures when I’m at roof height.

Say hello to Marry and Jesus for me, I'm guessing you must be God.
The casual pussy drive-by was something only you could pull off and still have us eating out of the palm of your hand, and nothing less than we deserved 😍
A victory over Ticketek is a victory for the common man this year, good luck ✊

Is anyone else booked in for the Friday tour and gonna "get lost"?
F6xQRxOaIAAJi9z

Set up a dodgy twitter account phishing Robbie Williams - DM Patrick Keane for 2 tickets as you are a HUGE Lions fan and want to attend.

Then get another dodgy email account using his managers name and get tickets sent '' to my manager'' and I will let you have my cast offs Patrick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ask your paramedic mates to borrow thier uniform for the day? Act like it's an emergency. Surely would work?

This is extraordinary, well done. Ever been caught?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back