Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

I say we utilise the "Area 51" tactic but split our numbers between both entrances (this one further down Brunton Ave.) nominate one person to go up to someone and play dumb to divert their attention and we make off to the nearest door toward inside. God speed brothers.

View attachment 1506798
We all down to give this another shot this year?

The best idea I can imagine is working with mates who already have tickets and get them to cause a big ruckus right near the turnstiles with a crowd behind trying to pile in.

Get them to start a pretend fight with pushing and shoving and yelling and you no ticket man slip through the turnstile while security are all eyes focused on the melee.

As soon as you’re in , your mates turn and walk away and go through another gate later on.

The best idea I can imagine is working with mates who already have tickets and get them to cause a big ruckus right near the turnstiles with a crowd behind trying to pile in.

Get them to start a pretend fight with pushing and shoving and yelling and you no ticket man slip through the turnstile while security are all eyes focused on the melee.

As soon as you’re in , your mates turn and walk away and go through another gate later on.
*n hell what were your other ideas if that's the best one?

*n hell what were your other ideas if that's the best one?
Well thanks to those two nimrods last year who snuck in through the workers door..I’m sure they’ll be monitoring better this year.

There’s no other way to ‘sneak ‘ in

I’ve said this before …but a few years ago I was super early on Boxing Day and watched loads of cops who came through a door one after the other at the Punt rd end dressed in plain clothes.

They all briefly flashed an ID badge to a security guy and walk straight in the door without the usual bag check and scrutiny.

You just got to act and look like a cop a bit.

Well thanks to those two nimrods last year who snuck in through the workers door..I’m sure they’ll be monitoring better this year.

There’s no other way to ‘sneak ‘ in

I’ve said this before …but a few years ago I was super early on Boxing Day and watched loads of cops who came through a door one after the other at the Punt rd end dressed in plain clothes.

They all briefly flashed an ID badge to a security guy and walk straight in the door without the usual bag check and scrutiny.

You just got to act and look like a cop a bit.
What about slowly walking in backwards so they think you're leaving?

Does Mike Brady live in there somewhere?
He has his own special cryo-chamber they put him at half time of the GF and thaw him out on the Friday before the next one

gene_simmons--celebrity-mask_1.jpg

I'm all set.

If you've got a 'parkour' background....I'd do a lap of the stadium during the day to scout it out, find a way in and then come back at night in the early hours morning. Finding a place to hide may be difficult given the venue will be busy with cleaners and caterers.

There's so many youtube videos of guys doing this with football stadiums in the UK. Granted the MCG would probably be harder......but its doable.

Who else is hiding in the vents with me? Just around M35 toilets if you want to link up over the week and share resources
I'd have no hope of hiding in a vent. New meds make my fart flat out not only would the sound give me away but I'm pretty sure they may call in a Hazmat unit and lock the place down> But for the right amount of money I'm willing to sacrifice myself if a few fans want to invest in some Hazmat suits and try their luck

A Medical emergency might work

Could you pretend to work for one of the companies hired for the event that come and go on the Friday (idk who) then find a place to hide and get locked in for the night?
They sweep the ground with dogs during the week, I think someone mentioned in Friday.

If you got in after that you might be ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Medical emergency might work
Yes..fake heart attack or epileptic fit would do the trick.
The more fake violent convulsions the better. Keeps the security knob’s eyes and attention on the fake emergency at hand.

Mates deliver a ruckus to the far right …enter far left under the turnstile bar..or over ..one or the other.

The more fake violent convulsions the better. Keeps the security knob’s eyes and attention on the fake emergency at hand.

Mates deliver a ruckus to the far right …enter far left under the turnstile bar..or over ..one or the other.
Cops will be nearby at all gates

Other options would be rushing the staff entrance near the cricket nets or the staff carpark on Brunton Avenue. Cops would prob be stopping people walking down to that part of Brunton Avenue though.

funnily enough the staff entrance exits into the MCC. Added bonus haha

Are all you mates actors?

Could you pretend to work for one of the companies hired for the event that come and go on the Friday (idk who) then find a place to hide and get locked in for the night?
Wouldn't it just be better to actually get a job, turn up, then immediately quit once you're inside? (By quit I mean just go AWOL)

So wed have to work there for a few months? With the pay we earned we could just buy a ticket?
So you’re telling me the best way to get in is to get a job?

Groundbreaking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back