SNFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

This is still a bit unclear on whether Beena are playing in Div. 2 or Div. 3 next year. Can anyone confirm? Have heard they are doing some solid recruiting.

77a99e63-6530-43cb-be19-beaabd3e0452-jpeg.1534295

Cheers MW. Good to see Beena prepared to have crack. Expect Dovey will start warm favs next year. Very stiff not to win it (As were Beena in D3).
Wouldn’t say warm favourites maybe slight…..expect East Brighton to be right up there. Picked up a few good recruits from the Peninsula already and having a good crack at it in 75th year of the club.

As were Beena in D3???? Very Stiff??
Your off ya head William , the best side all year took out div 3 mate

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know SFA about D3 CADMUNT so will defer to your greater knowledge. Perhaps BR were the best side all year. I simply base my comment on the GF result. Any side that loses by a point after kicking 8.17 has to be considered stiff. (1.11 to half time – FFS!).

I know SFA about D3 CADMUNT so will defer to your greater knowledge. Perhaps BR were the best side all year. I simply base my comment on the GF result. Any side that loses by a point after kicking 8.17 has to be considered stiff. (1.11 to half time – FFS!).
Point of the game is to kick it between the two big sticks William , if you ain't doin this correctly your not playin the game right , blazin away from tight angles in the biggest game of the year ain't being stiff it's called being hungry.

Would of won if we kicked straight hahaha give me a break

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Clayton signing Josh Abela from South Mornington…decent forward with 73 goals next to his name in Div 4 this year.

What do we think? Yay or nah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh..that’s no good. Understandable they didn’t win the flag after being 18-0 but those players have chosen an easy way out 🫤
Ye well they do have a few x mt Waverley guys there so that’s normal go up and look for something that’s easier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back