Snoops Annual List Strategy incl Trade & DRAFT targets

Remove this Banner Ad

On Howe, philosophically I am glad that we are looking at some more firepower forward of centre. However, I'm really not convinced that Howe is a great list fit for us. At 25 you have a very good idea of what player you are getting. And with a best goal kicking season of just 21 (less than Jesse White this year) I don't think we are bringing in a player that will overly help us in this area. He is a low possession winner too. From a balance perspective, and like Howe, the vast majority of our existing forward players are lead up and mark types. Cloke, Moore, White, Elliott, Fasolo. He won't assist us at ground level. I think this is a bad move for us.
Oh well, if he doesn't work out he'll just replace Young at VFL level.

If we land Howe, Aish and Treloar, I'd like to see his us do what Hine has done a couple of times and triple up on a player type. I'd like us to have a crack at a few fast flashy outsiders. They're usually pretty low percentage picks - but our team really needs one or two.

Always a chance to land one. Go back to Sharrod Wellingham. Took him in the rookie draft. Was a state player for WA and had real speed but didnt do anything at Champs from memory. Kids this year that wont be high but who look to have some speed would be Mennen (played with the VFL side), Cunningham, Morgan, Murtimer, Shaw etc

On Howe, philosophically I am glad that we are looking at some more firepower forward of centre. However, I'm really not convinced that Howe is a great list fit for us. At 25 you have a very good idea of what player you are getting. And with a best goal kicking season of just 21 (less than Jesse White this year) I don't think we are bringing in a player that will overly help us in this area. He is a low possession winner too. From a balance perspective, and like Howe, the vast majority of our existing forward players are lead up and mark types. Cloke, Moore, White, Elliott, Fasolo. He won't assist us at ground level. I think this is a bad move for us.

I am bud and I must admit the game vs us earlier in the year got me there.

We need more dangerous options forward of the footy who can lead at the footy and take a contested mark. Cloke gets double teamed to much and we need other players who can rotate through their and can lead at the footy. Had some good mail that his skill level was close to the best at MFC, was pretty displeased with forward set up and that the skill level into the fwd 50 didnt help him much.

Because you have to use your first available picks to access academy kids. If GWS are lucky they may be able to use picks 7 and 8 on top quality (non academy) talent before any other club nominates the first of their academy kid which they can they use picks in the 20+ range to obtain, even if the nomination by the other club is at say pick 10. Absolutely makes sense for them to be as high up in the draft as possible. They get access to the best non-academy kids available as well as their best academy kids. If I was them I would not trade 7 or 8 for anything.

Make no mistake, the cards are well and truly stacked in favour of GWS. They are going to be some kind of powerhouse for an extended period of time. They have played their concessions much better than Gold Coast. Not only have they enjoyed that initial influx of players, but as they trade them out over the next few years they are continuing to get multiple round one picks each year. The age profile of their list will start to spread and in a few years they will have two or three round 1 picks from each draft year. Then I think everyone will wake up and go what the f*ck have we created.

Dont have to if you trade them beforehand. Remember clubs can also go into deficit. Not sure they would want to but they could. In the other thread did a calc which effectively has the points they require being accomdated with their pick 7, 27, 21'ish (from Carlton for Plowman etc) along with their later selections for the 3 boys I think they will take.

It means they well be looking at trading that pick 8 for picks this year or next. Their list is full and not sure they want another selection this year no matter how good, preferring to swap into next years first rounder or for a few second rounders to give them more options in next years draft.

Point is simply it would have been nice if we could have kept 7 if they were nice enough to work with us. For mine that has probably been the delay.

Here is my latest on what I think will happen. FWIW I actually think Nathan Freeman trade is holding a lot of this up for us.

Paul Seedsman for pick 32

Nathan Freeman for pick 24 (2015)

Adam Treloar for pick 7 (2015 and 2016) which would give Treloar a value of 3288 points making him more than a pick 1. To that end sensible we get their pick 27 back which would effectively value him at pick 2 on the points calculator. I have no doubt if someone had offered GWS pick 2 then they would have jumped at it. Am hoping Finlayson involved but its more hopeful than anything. Hine has had a win if he is.

James Aish will then get traded for picks 24 and 26 which have a total value of 1514 points valuing him at effectively pick 9 which is probably slight overs and hence suspect we may get either their #43 or #57 selection. If we didn't have the #24 from St Kilda then I think we would give them the #27 from GWS instead.

Jeremy Howe will get done in a complicated deal I reckon which effectively will see us part with Kennedy and our pick # 44.

Others

Alan Toovey - to be honest I would let him go and get a pick back for him or trade one of ours up. Surely Marsh, Scharenberg, Williams, Langdon, Ramsay (if fit) need to be given preference. I love the bloke so happy for him to stay but skill level hurts us and not sure he will be in our best 22 for long.

Jarryd Blair - for mine he has to go. When I do my best 22 he ranks about 27-29 and hence if you could get a 3rd rounder for him or use him in a trade i would. Again great club man so if he stays terrific but I dont want to see him in the best 22 at the start of the year.

What does it all mean

Senior List = 34

ND Selections = 6 but more likely I think to take 3

Pre Season Draft = I think they will take 3 in the ND and leave one for the PSD

Rookie List = 3

Rookie Draft Selections = 3

National Draft Selections

# 27 - Clayton Oliver - midfielder

You would hope Rioli gets through but I dont think he will. I would probably take the best player that was there and have an inkling that a guy like Clayton Oliver is there. Ben McKay would be another I would look at. Key forwards taken this late dont really have a great history of being successful but Ben is pretty new and raw so maybe. There are lots of other names around here that I would be ok with including Fiorini, Crocker, Partington, Hardwick, Clarke

# 32 - H.Kerbatieh - small forward

You would hope Rioli gets through but I dont think he will. I think its more likely a Kerbatieh is there and for mine he fills a need on our list. He is a bull and has real speed, agility and aggression. I love his attack on the footy and think he could have a real impact. Beaut kick to.

# 43 or 57 - Sam Skinner - key defender

I would love a pick around here because I think Sam Skinner is going to slide off the back of being injured all year. He was a selection around 20 at the start of the year and I have seen enough to think he would be a terrific player for our back half. Hard and tough and is very athletic when at his best. If it was pick 57 he wouldn't be there so I would then be looking at guys like Nick Coughlan in a similar role or players like Doedee and Perry who I think have huge upside and have wonderful athletic credentials.

Pre Season Draft

If a mature age player

# 7 - Spencer White

An immense talent as a junior and a bit of a bolter come draft day. He came along pretty well with the Saints and had one game that was really good over in Adelaide (think vs Port) where he showed a lot. Been delisted and suspect has a bit to do with work ethic. If club could convince themselves he would learn from that and make best of 2nd chance I would take him. Interestingly would also look at Markworth from St Kilda as another option. In all likelihood Collingwood will probably target some who is uncontracted and young. Wont have a heap of cash but someone around the $250k maybe possible (e.g. Brad McKenzie)

or if a kid

# 7 - Tom Doedee
Another player I really like who hasn't had a lot of exposed form but what he did was terrific. Can do some special things around the HB / Wing sort of area. Lovely size and terrific skills insomuch as accurate but also can punch the footy hard and weight the kids well. He is courageous and will run with the flight when needed and in fact got himself hurt pretty badly at one point so missed a lot of second half. Came back and had some good performances in Falcons finals.

Rookie Draft

# 7 - Callum Moore

Some might think it is odd that he will last this long and he may not but i have a huge draft range on him at the moment simply because I just dont know how clubs will rate his skill level. At times it is really poor and whilst I understand its getting better and an AFL environment I dont think it will see him taken in the first 50 or so (i.e. i think there will only be that number of live picks). Hence I am ranking around 50-60 range post Academy, F/S and rookie upgrade selections. He is super athletic, has terrific speed and a wonderful leap. It is just his kicking. Was close to being taken last year by us and did enough this year to suggest he should be taken.

# 25 - Matthew Perry

Am a huge fan.....but seemingly one of few. Was a terrific player in the Metro trials and then had some good games during the Champs to put his name up. reminds me a lot of Langford. Tall, athletic, composed, has good vision, good ball user and has that cat like movement and agility. Nice height at around 185cm or so. The knock on him is he is light and probably could be more consistent.

# 43 - Sam Menagola

I think he is 23yo now and on record saying he didn't handle his first stint well. Terrific athlete and a great size with good skill. Been sensational at WAFL this year (ave circa 25 touches and a goal plus a game) and polled well in the Sandover. His game in the GF was terrific. Take him in the rookie and give him a year and see how he goes.

Said it the year Spencer White was drafted when everyone was desperate for us to draft him, he is all flash no substance.

But imagine how cool it would be having two White's in the same team? We could draft a team of Colours!
We already have White and Brown, we just need to get Redden, Gray, Black, & Green now. :p

Nah I have slept on this and i just think we got a bit dealt in this deal. Primarily because I think Seedsman was worth quite a bit more than # 32. At the very least I would have thought #28 and at the highest circa pick #15 based on Anderson value. Having said that I thought a realistic expectation was circa #25.

Second reason am unhappy is that pick ended up being used in the deal whereas I was hopeful we could have gone to the draft with it and would have been confident we could have landed a player of decent quality there.

Any pick after pick 35 I think is pretty worthless as whilst I think there are some ok types I think the probability of them being really good players for us is low.

Having said all that. If we get St Kilda to improve the #65 or #68 with the Saints #45 then that would be good for us. In that case maybe we could send the pick we get back from GWS to Lions along with one of the picks in the 40's which would give the Lions an effective points pick of circa # 13 and the flexibility to get Bastinac.

Benefit for us is we would keep #26, 47 and #68

So currently we have 32 spots on the list and Treloar makes that 33, Frost 34.

We have to fill 4 list spots in a weak draft with our first pick in the 20's.

My take on what the list will be at end of trade. Have I missed anyone?
Am hoping Finalyson is added somehow but doubt it.
Would mean we take probably 3 in the National Draft and 1 in the PSD and then have 6 on the rookie list;
At moment my hope is that we can trade #26 to Lions along with the selection we got from St Kilda for Freeman. Think we would reasonably expect something back as otherwise we have given them points to the value of # 9 which I think is overs. Maybe we swap our #63 with their #42.

Anyway, think more likely we end up giving up 21 and 26 and getting something around 40 back.

2016 Playing Group

1 Fasolo
2 Macaffer
3 Grundy
4 Elliott
5 Goldsack
6 Langdon
7 White
8 Pendlebury
9 Blair
10 Scharenberg
11 Adams
12 Brown
13 Marsh
14 Varcoe
15 Greenwood
16 Reid
17 Sidebottom
18 Crisp
19 Williams
20 Sinclair
21 Broomhead
22 Ramsay
23 Moore
24 Cloke
25 Toovey
26 De Goey
27 Swan
28 Maynard
29 Oxley
30 Frost
31 Goodyear
32 Treloar
33 Howe
34 Aish
35 Witts
36 ND # 21 (Rec'd from GWS)
37 ND # 47 (CFC 3rd Round)
38 ND # 63 (Traded up pick from St Kilda)
39 Pre Season Draft or Rookie Draft
40 Rookie Draft Selection

2016 Playing Group

1 Keefe
2 Thomas
3 Abbott
4 Rookie Draft Selection
5 Rookie Draft Selection
6 Gault / Rookie Draft Selection (think Gault still might go)
7 Cox (CB)
8 Wyaett

Last edited:
Would mean we take probably 3 in the National Draft and 1 in the PSD and then have 6 on the rookie list;
At moment my hope is that we can trade 21, 47 and 63 to Lions which values Aish at pick 12 in points system but worried they probably dont have the tools to get Bastinac done.
Think more likely we end up giving up 21 and 26 and getting something around 40 back.

2016 Playing Group

1 Fasolo
2 Macaffer
3 Grundy
4 Elliott
5 Goldsack
6 Langdon
7 White
8 Pendlebury
9 Blair
10 Scharenberg
11 Adams
12 Brown
13 Marsh
14 Varcoe
15 Greenwood
16 Reid
17 Sidebottom
18 Crisp
19 Williams
20 Sinclair
21 Broomhead
22 Ramsay
23 Moore
24 Cloke
25 Toovey
26 De Goey
27 Swan
28 Maynard
29 Oxley
30 Frost
31 Goodyear
32 Treloar
33 Howe
34 Aish

2016 Playing Group

1 Keefe
2 Thomas
3 Abbott
5 Cox (CB)
6 Wyaett
You really don't like Witts do you?:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At moment my hope is that we can trade #26 to Lions along with the selection we got from St Kilda for Freeman. Think we would reasonably expect something back as otherwise we have given them points to the value of # 9 which I think is overs. Maybe we swap our #63 with their #42.

Anyway, think more likely we end up giving up 21 and 26 and getting something around 40 back.

2016 Playing Group

1 Fasolo
2 Macaffer
3 Grundy
4 Elliott
5 Goldsack
6 Langdon
7 White
8 Pendlebury
9 Blair
10 Scharenberg
11 Adams
12 Brown
13 Marsh
14 Varcoe
15 Greenwood
16 Reid
17 Sidebottom
18 Crisp
19 Williams
20 Sinclair
21 Broomhead
22 Ramsay
23 Moore
24 Cloke
25 Toovey
26 De Goey
27 Swan
28 Maynard
29 Oxley
30 Frost
31 Goodyear
32 Treloar
33 Howe
34 Aish
35 Witts

2016 Playing Group

1 Keefe
2 Thomas
3 Abbott
4 Rookie Draft Selection
5 Rookie Draft Selection
7 Cox (CB)
8 Wyaett

2016 Playing Group

1 Fasolo
2 Macaffer
3 Grundy
4 Elliott
5 Goldsack
6 Langdon
7 White
8 Pendlebury
9 Blair
10 Scharenberg
11 Adams
12 Brown
13 Marsh
14 Varcoe
15 Greenwood
16 Reid
17 Sidebottom
18 Crisp
19 Williams
20 Sinclair
21 Broomhead
22 Ramsay
23 Moore
24 Cloke
25 Toovey
26 De Goey
27 Swan
28 Maynard
29 Oxley
30 Frost
31 Goodyear
32 Treloar
33 Howe
34 Aish
35 Witts

2016 Rookie List

1 Keefe
2 Thomas
3 Abbott
4 Rookie Draft Selection
5 Rookie Draft Selection
7 Cox (CB)
8 Wyaett

Here is my latest on what I think will happen. FWIW I actually think Nathan Freeman trade is holding a lot of this up for us.

Adam Treloar for pick 7 (2015 and 2016) which would give Treloar a value of 3288 points making him more than a pick 1. To that end sensible we get their pick 27 back which would effectively value him at pick 2 on the points calculator. I have no doubt if someone had offered GWS pick 2 then they would have jumped at it. Am hoping Finlayson involved but its more hopeful than anything. Hine has had a win if he is.

James Aish will then get traded for picks 24 and 26 which have a total value of 1514 points valuing him at effectively pick 9 which is probably slight overs and hence suspect we may get either their #43 or #57 selection. If we didn't have the #24 from St Kilda then I think we would give them the #27 from GWS instead.

Jeremy Howe will get done in a complicated deal I reckon which effectively will see us part with Kennedy and our pick # 44.

Others

Alan Toovey - to be honest I would let him go and get a pick back for him or trade one of ours up. Surely Marsh, Scharenberg, Williams, Langdon, Ramsay (if fit) need to be given preference. I love the bloke so happy for him to stay but skill level hurts us and not sure he will be in our best 22 for long.

Jarryd Blair - for mine he has to go. When I do my best 22 he ranks about 27-29 and hence if you could get a 3rd rounder for him or use him in a trade i would. Again great club man so if he stays terrific but I dont want to see him in the best 22 at the start of the year.

What does it all mean

Senior List = 34

Rookie List = 3

You would hope Rioli gets through but I dont think he will. I would probably take the best player that was there and have an inkling that a guy like Clayton Oliver is there. Ben McKay would be another I would look at. Key forwards taken this late dont really have a great history of being successful but Ben is pretty new and raw so maybe. There are lots of other names around here that I would be ok with including Fiorini, Crocker, Partington, Hardwick, Clarke

You would hope Rioli gets through but I dont think he will. I think its more likely a Kerbatieh is there and for mine he fills a need on our list. He is a bull and has real speed, agility and aggression. I love his attack on the footy and think he could have a real impact. Beaut kick to.

I would love a pick around here because I think Sam Skinner is going to slide off the back of being injured all year. He was a selection around 20 at the start of the year and I have seen enough to think he would be a terrific player for our back half. Hard and tough and is very athletic when at his best. If it was pick 57 he wouldn't be there so I would then be looking at guys like Nick Coughlan in a similar role or players like Doedee and Perry who I think have huge upside and have wonderful athletic credentials.

Pre Season Draft

If a mature age player

# 7 - Spencer White

An immense talent as a junior and a bit of a bolter come draft day. He came along pretty well with the Saints and had one game that was really good over in Adelaide (think vs Port) where he showed a lot. Been delisted and suspect has a bit to do with work ethic. If club could convince themselves he would learn from that and make best of 2nd chance I would take him. Interestingly would also look at Markworth from St Kilda as another option. In all likelihood Collingwood will probably target some who is uncontracted and young. Wont have a heap of cash but someone around the $250k maybe possible (e.g. Brad McKenzie)

or if a kid

# 7 - Tom Doedee
Another player I really like who hasn't had a lot of exposed form but what he did was terrific. Can do some special things around the HB / Wing sort of area. Lovely size and terrific skills insomuch as accurate but also can punch the footy hard and weight the kids well. He is courageous and will run with the flight when needed and in fact got himself hurt pretty badly at one point so missed a lot of second half. Came back and had some good performances in Falcons finals.

Rookie Draft

# 7 - Callum Moore

Some might think it is odd that he will last this long and he may not but i have a huge draft range on him at the moment simply because I just dont know how clubs will rate his skill level. At times it is really poor and whilst I understand its getting better and an AFL environment I dont think it will see him taken in the first 50 or so (i.e. i think there will only be that number of live picks). Hence I am ranking around 50-60 range post Academy, F/S and rookie upgrade selections. He is super athletic, has terrific speed and a wonderful leap. It is just his kicking. Was close to being taken last year by us and did enough this year to suggest he should be taken.

# 25 - Matthew Perry

Am a huge fan.....but seemingly one of few. Was a terrific player in the Metro trials and then had some good games during the Champs to put his name up. reminds me a lot of Langford. Tall, athletic, composed, has good vision, good ball user and has that cat like movement and agility. Nice height at around 185cm or so. The knock on him is he is light and probably could be more consistent.

# 43 - Sam Menagola

I think he is 23yo now and on record saying he didn't handle his first stint well. Terrific athlete and a great size with good skill. Been sensational at WAFL this year (ave circa 25 touches and a goal plus a game) and polled well in the Sandover. His game in the GF was terrific. Take him in the rookie and give him a year and see how he goes.

Snoop - What do you think of Davin Ferria (178.0 cm, 76.0 kg Small Forward)? If we can't nab Archee or Rioli, this kid might slide down to a Rd 3 pick?

He's NT lad who's already tasted senior footy at Norwood and doesn't look out of place. From what I can tell he'd could give us a lot of zip up fwd and if he slid to 47, he'd be a steal!

Snoop - What do you think of Davin Ferria (178.0 cm, 76.0 kg Small Forward)? If we can't nab Archee or Rioli, this kid might slide down to a Rd 3 pick?

He's NT lad who's already tasted senior footy at Norwood and doesn't look out of place. From what I can tell he'd could give us a lot of zip up fwd and if he slid to 47, he'd be a steal!
Are you davin by any chance???
I wonder if there are any prospective draftees are on bigfooty??
Seems legit ask snoop where he reckons youll be drafted he does know more than most

Others

What does it all mean

Senior List = 34

Rookie List = 3

Pre Season Draft

If a mature age player

# 7 - Spencer White

or if a kid

# 7 - Tom Doedee

Rookie Draft

# 7 - Callum Moore

# 25 - Matthew Perry

# 43 - Sam Menagola

I agree on C.Oliver. If we have a pick in the 20s to use, he's the one I want us to bring in.

Sssshhh.....

He is one that hasn't been talked about a lot but is probably one of the more prominent 19yo's that went around this year. Not sure if seen him but he has played a few roles as an inside and outside mid and small forward. He is quick and has a good sense of where the goals are. Saw his debut game vs Sturt this year where he ripped them apart with 20 touches and 3 goals. Very quick and has a hard edge to him which I like.

Sssshhh.....

He is one that hasn't been talked about a lot but is probably one of the more prominent 19yo's that went around this year. Not sure if seen him but he has played a few roles as an inside and outside mid and small forward. He is quick and has a good sense of where the goals are. Saw his debut game vs Sturt this year where he ripped them apart with 20 touches and 3 goals. Very quick and has a hard edge to him which I like.

Hahaha.. OK.. mums the word! Problem is I don't think we can keep it quiet from other recruiters... he's had a bit of exposure in NT press of late too. I've seen his highlight reels when he played for NT (didn't he make Rioli look good?) and some of the debut game where he made everyone look 10 yards slower! And as he's already moved away from home in NT to play down in SA, it says to me he might not get homesick.

If you could only pick 3 players in draft for say...picks 27, 47 and 65, who would you take and why?

On a different note....
Apart from a small fwd, I still think we're lacking another KPD and Tall FWD. With question marks over Reidy's body/fittness, and if Brown went down we'd be really exposed.

Aside from copping an injury.. the same can be almost said in offense. Jessie Almost is not consistent and can't kick and Darc is young and will need to develop over the next year or two. I know Howe will help, but it appears he won't play in that tall FWD role. Just think Clokey will do well with that extra tall support!

Good KPFs are rare as hens teeth the further draft goes and may take some years to develop. Do you think we'll try and draft someone or get Keefey back in 2017 to fill that KPD role? Or do you think we might look to bring in a mature rookie or grab a KPF free agent next year to fill these voids?

Hahaha.. OK.. mums the word! Problem is I don't think we can keep it quiet from other recruiters... he's had a bit of exposure in NT press of late too. I've seen his highlight reels when he played for NT (didn't he make Rioli look good?) and some of the debut game where he made everyone look 10 yards slower! And as he's already moved away from home in NT to play down in SA, it says to me he might not get homesick.

If you could only pick 3 players in draft for say...picks 27, 47 and 65, who would you take and why?

On a different note....
Apart from a small fwd, I still think we're lacking another KPD and Tall FWD. With question marks over Reidy's body/fittness, and if Brown went down we'd be really exposed.

Aside from copping an injury.. the same can be almost said in offense. Jessie Almost is not consistent and can't kick and Darc is young and will need to develop over the next year or two. I know Howe will help, but it appears he won't play in that tall FWD role. Just think Clokey will do well with that extra tall support!

Good KPFs are rare as hens teeth the further draft goes and may take some years to develop. Do you think we'll try and draft someone or get Keefey back in 2017 to fill that KPD role? Or do you think we might look to bring in a mature rookie or grab a KPF free agent next year to fill these voids?

For sure. Will do a 'hope they are there and a realistically they are there' selection as still a long way out.

Just before that to answer your question I think they will try and develop Keefe forward but I think that won't stop them from recruiting one either this year or next.

Also will preface following by saying that given i think the list is deficient in small and tall forwards and probably a mid with speed.

Selection 27

Hope - Clayton Oliver or Daniel Rioli

Oliver is a hugely talented midfielder with an incredible work rate. Suspect will go between 20-25 so we may just miss him. Rioli has real game sense and he tests at an elite level. His trajectory reminds of Brad Hill in his last 12 months. Again think he will go just ahead of our selection.

Realistically - Hisham Kerbatieh, Blake Hardwick or Ben McKay

I am actually a big fan of this kid and have him close to Rioli. Has genuine speed and is a penetrating kick. He really hits the ball hard and can kick low and through lines. Has aggression and smarts around goal. He suits our needs and I love his work rate.

If Ben McKay then would be pretty happy. reminds a bit of Ben Reid at same stage. Very athletic, tall, nice set of hands a ripping kick. He is just v v v raw and he will time but Hine has taken these kids before so maybe him.

Selection 47

Hope - Ben McKay or Stephen Tahana or Blake Hardwick

See above. Very rare good forwards come from this far back in the draft and there is a chance he will still here. Re Tahana there is a chance he would be available but realistically expect him to go 30-45 range. Tall, agile, quick and nicely skilled HB / Mid type. Huge scope and very impressive as a bottom ager last year and another good year this year.

Realistically - Callum Moore or Davin Ferreira

If taken Kerbatieh then think we might have a swing at Moore. We were very close to him last year and he has improved so could well be taken this year as know they have continued to track him. Very athletic key forward and has speed and agility. Kicking a bit of an issue so will CFC be ok with that.

If they went tall at the #27 then I think Davin comes in here.

Selection 65

Hope - Davin Ferreira or Callum Moore

Actually think a chance both these boys are here.

Realistically - Matthew Perry or Greg Clark

Perry took my eye in a number of games. Smart player, cat like movement and resembles Langford from last year. Speed, nice height and terrific vision.

Clark poor mans Blakely but worth a shot.

snoop
trade period ended and I just wanted to say thank you for your insight and generosity in responding to all queries from us amateurs. it is much appreciated and look forward to hearing from you over draft and 2016.

snoop
trade period ended and I just wanted to say thank you for your insight and generosity in responding to all queries from us amateurs. it is much appreciated and look forward to hearing from you over draft and 2016.

No problems - I will probably put up my draft rankings shortly for people to have a look at and to maybe get a sense of who will be around at those later selections.

Personally of the view I suspect we will be using a selection in the PSD so keep eyes peeled for who doesn't sign a contract shortly. Brad McKenzie might be one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back