Southern FL Div One 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change rooms was a truck as you would have seen haha. I was told their supplier let them down at the last minute but to be honest it didn't really phase us.

I think if we had have put a full strength side on the park we would have knocked off Scoresby (based on the team they fielded).

Looking at the other games, i didn't see any reason as to why a top team from the SFL couldn't beat them.

Good to see you got down there Mahalo to support local footy.

i was let down by the supplier and the St.Pauls boy were fantastic about it - It was a fairly large truck and supplied by ex-dingley president Chris Smith owner of Tranzworks who was a major partner of the day - SFL all working in harmony...!

For all the results check out www.sportssupport.com.au and click on the event logo - It was a ripping day for local footy, the organizers should be congratulated...! haha.

i was let down by the supplier and the St.Pauls boy were fantastic about it - It was a fairly large truck and supplied by ex-dingley president Chris Smith owner of Tranzworks who was a major partner of the day - SFL all working in harmony...!

For all the results check out www.sportssupport.com.au and click on the event logo - It was a ripping day for local footy, the organizers should be congratulated...! haha.

Good on ya mate, not an easy thing to pull together but sounds like you have done a rippper job:thumbsu:

Brad Gilda was on Fire.

There were actually like 3-4 YOUNG quick dudes who look a fair bit alike, so it was hard telling them apart for the the 1st time seeing them in jumpers. But I think Marks from St Bedes was handy.. Michael Washington looks like a handy type. A few of the Skye boys obviously know what they're doing to. Fit, quick. Use the ball well. But maybe a little light. But fearless.

Mourtitz showed glimpses...Big Terech looks promising in the ruck as did the dude who played CHF, who's name escapes me.

Hopefully the Skye boys were the ones that have already been cleared:rolleyes:

Must be a foul smell floating over heatherton rec reserve. Been hearing they have only been getting 25 to training each night... Are they going to be able to field two sides against Parky this weekend?

How many former Ormond boys have landed at the Doggies this year? And how many will play 1's?

Despite all the hype about a mass exodus from Ormond to the Doggies my understanding is just 4 or 5 max. May be wrong but of those only 2 may end up playing much at all.

Chris McCarthy and Plostins on VFL lists. Expect them to play 1s when available. Both youngsters and go ok but won’t dominate. Ben McCarthy and Jimmy Clements were fringe 1s /2s at Ormond so expect them to be the same at St Pauls. Both good size and solid players but no superstars. Jay Steet is the other but have heard he may have pulled the pin.

Cousin Tiger probably has a more accurate assessment than I.

Must be a foul smell floating over heatherton rec reserve. Been hearing they have only been getting 25 to training each night... Are they going to be able to field two sides against Parky this weekend?

I hear they only have about 26players all up. Apparently Parkdale has to play an intra club with there reserves because Heatherton can not field a reserves side. Not good if this is correct.

Parky beat Heatherton by 20+ goals with plenty of kids getting a run in the 2nd half for the Vultures.

The Tonners didn't field a reserves side.
That doesn't bode well for the coming year. Hope they can get their act together. The SFL doesn't need a lame duck in Division 1. Tough times ahead perhaps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it that Clayton pulled Old Brighton's pants down on Saturday to the tune of 27 points. Looks like the Clays might be on the move with Round 1 against the Vampires not being the forgone conclusion originally predicted

Rumour has it that Clayton pulled Old Brighton's pants down on Saturday to the tune of 27 points. Looks like the Clays might be on the move with Round 1 against the Vampires not being the forgone conclusion originally predicted

Not a rumour mate we did have a hit out against Old Brighton on sat, a few of the boys were a bit scratchy but will be better for it.
Still had a few missing from senior side but fingers crossed we should only be one bloke down for round 1 as he is suspended till round 4.
New coach is doing well and there is some promising signs from all the new recruits.
Hopefully we can make some inroads on last year.....:D

Not a rumour mate we did have a hit out against Old Brighton on sat, a few of the boys were a bit scratchy but will be better for it.
Still had a few missing from senior side but fingers crossed we should only be one bloke down for round 1 as he is suspended till round 4.
New coach is doing well and there is some promising signs from all the new recruits.

Yeh i'm sure it is going to be a ripper of a game and we are looking forward to it

I hear you are having a Ladies day first up, if you can get the details to us I'm sure we can get a table together from the girls at the vampires ( that is if you want that). So just let me know ok

Parky beat Heatherton by 20+ G
Clayton beat Old Brighton by 4+ G
Chelt beat Bentleigh 10+G
Vampires beat Springy by 13+ G
St Pauls beat Chelsea by 3+ G
St Kilda City beat Old Mentonians
Mordy got beaten by Skye 6+G
Highett got beaten by Murrumbeena
Chelsea Heights beat Frankston Bombers by 6 G
Dingley beat Forest Hills by 15 G

Parky beat Heatherton by 20+ G
Clayton beat Old Brighton by 4+ G
Chelt beat Bentleigh 10+G
Vampires beat Springy by 13+ G
St Pauls beat Chelsea by 3+ G
St Kilda City beat Old Mentonians
Mordy got beaten by Skye 6+G
Highett v Murrumbeena?
Chelsea Heights?
Dingley?

We beat Forest Hills by 15 goals. 2nds won by 8 Goals. Beaumaris pulled out and FH stepped in. The boys are fitter than ever and all recruits stood out. Our 3rds played their 1st game and beat Cerburus and our Colts had a win over Hallam.
Big year for the Dingoes.

Are you guys fielding a 3's side? Nice!

And **** Cerberus! Pardon my french, but I just don't think it's right, or in the spirit of what the 3rds was created for, for a side to field their 1's.

The Heights beat Frankston Bombers by 6 goals I think.
2's won.

3's will have no praccy games again

Yeh i'm sure it is going to be a ripper of a game and we are looking forward to it

I hear you are having a Ladies day first up, if you can get the details to us I'm sure we can get a table together from the girls at the vampires ( that is if you want that). So just let me know ok

I will find out whats going on and let ya know.:thumbsu:

Get a few of the skirts from last years grand final side:D

Matches for this weekend

March 31st
Chelsea Heights FC v Warrandyte FC
St Pauls v Hampton Rovers Mentone Grammar Playing Fields
St Kilda City v North Footscray
Mordialloc FC v Mornington FC
Williamstown CYMS v Highett
Dingley v intra club
Mazenod OCFC v Cheltenham

April 1st
Clayton FC v Waverley Blues FC
Heatherton FC v Bentleigh FC
Frentree Gully v EBFC

Make that 2 missing from round one...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back