Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that if the EDFL clubs agree it has to go to Football Victoria for approval based on criteria like competiveness.mmmm, ability to make ends meet in a comp that is probably dearer than most.mmmm and then the SFL can appeal. This will not be a quick process if it goes all the way to appeal as quite a few clubs from the Waverley League are requesting transfers which could clog the process.

You might mean the YVMDFL, in which case I think the EFL has said they dont want to go further into the hills than South Belgrave.

Hi,As you can probably guess I am Wrightys Auntie (Stevie Wright Doveton Eagles Footy Club) who passed away 25/9/08. I was put onto this website by his coach and team players to see the kind messages that have been left for his family. For those of you who we do not know but passed messages of condolensces, we thank you dearly. BUT I Felt I had to register and reply to the messages about the Cam Vaness incident. THIS incident happened at Stephens wake, and I was witness to it, and whilst I cannot condone what happened, Cam unfortunately made derogitory remarks about Stephens family and team mates. His GOOD friends did not stand for it. For those of you who knew Stephen really well, would no that he hated that sort of thing. He would have wanted everybody to have a beer or 40 and celebrate his life. For those of you who were not there, please do not pass judgement or make comments that are passed on second hand. We, as Stephens family, would like to thank those who stood to protect his family on that night. To all our very dear friends at The Eagles, we thankyou for all you have done for us over the past 4 weeks and no that we will still support you for the upcoming seasons.

I'd like to welcome Brad to the club. Hopefully he can take us that one step further.

I'd also like to thank steve for all he has done to bring this club back together. Steve stepped down as coach at the end of the season. He felt he'd taken the club as far as he could and felt it was time for a change.
Thanks again for your efforts steve.:thumbsu:

Jamie walker big whisper to be announced as playing coach at Sandown Cobras ?
congrats to both Cobras and Jamie Walker , he will turn things around down there im sure

How many teams have you coached to a sfl div 3 flag?
I have never been a coach but i have won 3 div 1 flags as well as 4 div 2 flags add in my medal for best on ground in a GF and been assistant a few times so i think i am qualified to say who is a good coach and who isnt.
Lets have this conversation after a few rounds i am sure you will see my point of view
P.S anyone would have won that DIv 3 flag with the team he had.
Mt waverley will struggle next year if the league has 2 div

(
Sounds Like Board Room Fly is rating himself a fair bit, I'd be embarassed to mouth off that much about my self, especially if I had obviously played at more clubs than Captain Spalding.

Here's a laugh at that Large Cake Hole BOARD ROOM FLY.

Just Checked yesterday with a local SFL long time member who has access to records.
Board Room Fly is talking out of his middle torso trumpet, no one has one that many flags in different divisions that has also won a BOG medal in a GF. Dont mouth off, Board Room Fly, you have been found out.
Didn't expect that the result would have been any different actually.

Sounds Like Board Room Fly is rating himself a fair bit, I'd be embarassed to mouth off that much about my self, especially if I had obviously played at more clubs than Captain Spalding.

LOL.....found out, found out......they're all laughing at you Board Room Fly.....The louder you get, the more crap you spill..........Name the teams, the years and the so called medal year all I will publicly apoligise and hale your greatness.....but we all know you won't....coz you can't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL.....found out, found out......they're all laughing at you Board Room Fly.....The louder you get, the more crap you spill..........Name the teams, the years and the so called medal year all I will publicly apoligise and hale your greatness.....but we all know you won't....coz you can't.

Just had a quick search too Wonky.

Unless "The Fly" has played with 4+ clubs over 10 years I could not come up with any such person.

P.S Matt (pdog pizza) is not far of tho.....

The Fact still remain Little boys so keep talking
Not everyone here is full of it like you wanna be 2nds players
For the record i have been retired 3 years now and i have played in many leagues.Hint i won two of my G/F with East burwood eastern div 1 check the record books my friends 99/2000.

Your getting louder...........

Jedi,
Get ur facts right before u accuse anything. Ive only ever played with 3 footy clubs since starting seniors in 1994. So to my mathematical knowledge thats 15 seasons and less than the 4+ clubs u say that I've been to.

Jedi,
Get ur facts right before u accuse anything. Ive only ever played with 3 footy clubs since starting seniors in 1994. So to my mathematical knowledge thats 15 seasons and less than the 4+ clubs u say that I've been to.

Apologies Pdog.

I wasnt talking about the number of clubs. I was talking about the number of flags that you have played in.....:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back