Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

livinia-nixon-35184.jpg
That's an absolute beauty

If Lyndhurst Lightning to join the SFNL, there's no doubt they will be one of the top clubs when it comes to facilities in Div 3.
2 good size grounds with the clubrooms inbetween...

Although I imagine it would get very windy out there as it is very open, a lot like Casey Fields.

Clyde FC would've made more sense ???

But who gives a rats till there here, plus nobody comes near Sth Yarra in terms of div3 facilities, should rename that place the Lexus centre

You're one of the weirdest units getting round bouncey

You are kidding, didn't you just hear her 7am report on AW

"Unfortunately it will be dry all day and early Saturday with A PROMISE of a shower later in the day with some light wind". I like the shower idea but the wind is concerning

Her connotations are sensational for those interested... It's her mojo

You are kidding, didn't you just hear her 7am report on AW

"Unfortunately it will be dry all day and early Saturday with A PROMISE of a shower later in the day with some light wind". I like the shower idea but the wind is concerning

Her connotations are sensational for those interested... It's her mojo
Something about her. I would love to plug her. Shes junk but

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well one you knock back is one you never get. . . No point having standards. They all look good with a mouthful hahaha

Ill get around that.

BR minus the 2 games v Southern (1 being the bye score)
From round 1-8 ave 16 goals a game
From round 9-17 ave 11 goals game

my oh my.

and Moorabbin have allowed about 3 goals per game more than black rock....

...score as much as you like, but defensive footy wins premierships.

BRFC's recent offensive average also would be significantly affected by their recent 37-36 win over Mount when they kept Mount goal less in the second half in good conditions....brutal, finals like footy - not great for percentage and other such nonsense that you see from a distance as being the stuff flags are made from.....

...but exactly the sort of thing that sides will need to find a way around to get past them.

Also anyone tipping EH this week? I reckon they're a fair chance at home with so much on the line.

and Moorabbin have allowed about 3 goals per game more than black rock....

...score as much as you like, but defensive footy wins premierships.

BRFC's recent offensive average also would be significantly affected by their recent 37-36 win over Mount when they kept Mount goal less in the second half in good conditions....brutal, finals like footy - not great for percentage and other such nonsense that you see from a distance as being the stuff flags are made from.....

...but exactly the sort of thing that sides will need to find a way around to get past them.

Also anyone tipping EH this week? I reckon they're a fair chance at home with so much on the line

They would have to be some chance, but if you go on previous records of these 2 sides when they play each other you would have to say no always been blowout in favour of BR.

Apparently ashwood have there best team for the year in this week, so there should be no excuses if they lose

Worst season for injuries I've ever seen and so far one Hammy one broken ankle and a possible sprain or rolled ankle too

We still dominated though.

And HAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the boys from the hills, you guys spoke so much s#!t but still couldnt even make it to the finals. Book your trips to bali boys and start playing with your little p@n#ses aka brooksy

Even though we have heaps of injuries we not using it as an excuse

And HAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the boys from the hills, you guys spoke so much s#!t but still couldnt even make it to the finals. Book your trips to bali boys and start playing with your little p@n#ses aka brooksy

By the sounds of the ashwood injury list their trip will be booked only 1 week before they get trampled.

By the sounds of the ashwood injury list their trip will be booked only 1 week before they get trampled.

Ha, I suppose you and your mate from Monash U19 2's in 2008 in 'Oblivious' will be on the 'same seat' for your end of season trip Cragly - gee all your predictions have come unstuck - have a read through them as you know nothing.

Talking about nothing, we will not be hearing from Brooks 10 as word has it he got reported for striking and could miss 5 weeks into 2016 if his arse which is carrying half of China doesn't pick up half the Maldives over summer. If that is correct and Im sure 90% of EH posters on here could confirm, then what a disgraceful selfish act he did. it could have cost the club as they would have had only had 17 on the field in an important game. Very selfish in my brook.

Back