Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha, I suppose you and your mate from Monash U19 2's in 2008 in 'Oblivious' will be on the 'same seat' for your end of season trip Cragly - gee all your predictions have come unstuck - have a read through them as you know nothing.

Talking about nothing, we will not be hearing from Brooks 10 as word has it he got reported for striking and could miss 5 weeks into 2016 if his arse which is carrying half of China doesn't pick up half the Maldives over summer. If that is correct and Im sure 90% of EH posters on here could confirm, then what a disgraceful selfish act he did. it could have cost the club as they would have had only had 17 on the field in an important game. Very selfish in my brook.

oooh...Stalker. Me Likey.

Are you going to continue to hide your from CPL anymore?

Its called football karma.

The football Gods know the deal.

While Davidson can leap and run he sure as **** cant kick. Especially when the pressure is on and your team needs you.

^^^^I wish someone will shut this idiot up

My overview of the game...

OMG what a game of footy was the Monash v Ajax game.

Ajax were 22pts up into the last quarter and Monash got up to win by 18pts.
Ajax had no legs in the last and with 6 guys stretching out cramps before the bounce of the last. They surely cant be unfit.

Their first 3 quarters were as best ive seen Ajax their tackling and pressure were second to none, the soft front running was still there though.

Fayman kicked 4 in the first and was looking like the savior. Didnt touch it in the second half. Game was just about over before they put him in the middle to get run down from behind due to slow disposal.

Monash just out powered them in the end with some freak guy taking massive pack grabs in the goal square (kicked 4 last quarter goals). Their middle started to out body and the skill level and ball movement was lifted.

I reckon compared to Ajax they could have run out another quarter.

In the end Monash were just too strong for even though they got smashed for 3 quarters. Id hate to see them play 4 quarters.

Are you going to hide the fact that YOU and Cragly are the same?..(the above posts and others from Under 19's South 2008 clearly highlight you are both the same person) I mean, in all the leagues in VIC and postings on BF how can you two be so linked to Monash south u19's in 2008 and then BOTH roll up at EH club and BF thread. TROLLS. ( not hard to know who you are)

Haaaaaa . . . Jump on the train lads. 2 weeks i got . And id clip you stains for nothing.

Are you going to hide the fact that YOU and Cragly are the same?..(the above posts and others from Under 19's South 2008 clearly highlight you are both the same person) I mean, in all the leagues in VIC and postings on BF how can you two be so linked to Monash south u19's in 2008 and then BOTH roll up at EH club and BF thread. TROLLS. ( not hard to know who you are)

2 people who know each other don't have to agree.

but let's get on to you defecting from real question that you have avoided for months and now that it's finals. What club are you from?

Last edited:
After listening to fm88 yesterday surely Mbinn were taking the pi55 out of the game. Killed the season for 1 side & selfishly wrecked a broad cast game of footy. Even the commentators couldn't believe the insiped side Mbinn put out there, hopefully this backfire on them in coming weeks. Falc10 could of Cost his team a victory 15 min with 17 men in th 2nd quarter shame on you blimpy boy.

After listening to fm88 yesterday surely Mbinn were taking the pi55 out of the game. Killed the season for 1 side & selfishly wrecked a broad cast game of footy. Even the commentators couldn't believe the insiped side Mbinn put out there, hopefully this backfire on them in coming weeks. Falc10 could of Cost his team a victory 15 min with 17 men in th 2nd quarter shame on you blimpy boy.
Did Falc10 get sent off? It must have been a pretty bad hit?

Rumblings that their 2's are furious that 4-5 went up to cover the outs and they got beat by CPL to fall out of finals. They worked so hard to get in and then for these decisions they have an early Mad Monday.

Am I reading this right?! You guys think Moorabbin rested players? We got smashed by injuries & illness this week, and the flow on effect unfortunately cost our reserves team their spot in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think they will win but what happens if mount waverly win and go up to divy 2.... What will gough do.... Stay in div 3 or play div 2 reserves?

Don't you look like a real baboon now brookesy gave away your end of season trip to ashwood and now none of you can board the flight to Bali cause you changed the details free of charge! Guess you can book one for rounds 1-2 next year Danny green

being a 2's player myself i was just thinking that, if they won they were in

That's exactly right, if the 2s won they were in. Opportunity was there for both teams & Ashwood took it. On the day Ashwood were far too good - and far too tall for us. Where the hell did they pluck that 7 foot tall guy from!?

That's exactly right, if the 2s won they were in. Opportunity was there for both teams & Ashwood took it. On the day Ashwood were far too good - and far too tall for us. Where the hell did they pluck that 7 foot tall guy from!?
Been at the club for a decade or something just hasn't played much in the last 3 years but came back cause we've been so low on numbers and had so many injuries this year

Dunno how i look like a baboon besides the fact im hairy and fat haha. . . Just starting preseason 2 weeks later haha

Check out our Captain on SFNL TV.

Should be a good match between us and Moorabbin! Pumped for Saturday!

6:10 mins in is when the action happens.

Looks like Ashwood and Winberg were pulling the wool over everyone by pretending to do his knee last week or he is just a big sook. Even Mick had crocodile tears in post match interview on the radio. Even the radio commentators were fooled into thinking he had done his knee.

Nope, been selected for the big clash on Sunday, or are Ashwood trying to win it on the Internet?

Looks like Ashwood and Winberg were pulling the wool over everyone by pretending to do his knee last week or he is just a big sook. Even Mick had crocodile tears in post match interview on the radio. Even the radio commentators were fooled into thinking he had done his knee.

Nope, been selected for the big clash on Sunday, or are Ashwood trying to win it on the Internet?

Or maybe it wasn't as bad as first thought?

Actually nope, I'm trying to be an internet expert. He's a sook, faker etc. It's going to give Ashwood the upper hand on Sunday.. What a strategy. CPL must be utterly bamboozled!! What can they possibly do about this on 2 days notice?

Whyneberg would have been devastated when that Stacey kid left, as he now defaulted to biggest sook in the division. I'd be assuming CPL would be happier now that he is playing. leave him loose in the forward line so they kick it to him, then watch him rack up points and out on the fulls, worst kick for a fwd in the league.
Is there anyone that would actually like to see mt Waverley win a final apart from those that support them, all 8 supporters? The kangaroos should deliver them a lesson this week I would be assuming. BR v Moor in 2nd semi, and the grand final rematch in the 1st semi for mine. would love to see mount out in straight sets, though no one would be surprised.

Whyneberg would have been devastated when that Stacey kid left, as he now defaulted to biggest sook in the division. I'd be assuming CPL would be happier now that he is playing. leave him loose in the forward line so they kick it to him, then watch him rack up points and out on the fulls, worst kick for a fwd in the league.
Is there anyone that would actually like to see mt Waverley win a final apart from those that support them, all 8 supporters? The kangaroos should deliver them a lesson this week I would be assuming. BR v Moor in 2nd semi, and the grand final rematch in the 1st semi for mine. would love to see mount out in straight sets, though no one would be surprised.

Back