Southern Football League (Vic) Division 3 Seniors & Reserves 2015

2015 Premiership

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember talking to this douche (no 19 @ CPL) a couple of weeks ago during the normal season and he was so arrogant how they going to win the gf easy blah blah.

Well mate we ko you out, your team is overrated and only made up the nos. You are a tool.

I agree lucas is a knob and one of the dirtiest players in the league (throwing elbows again). Honestly March is also just an overrated old man, gets so lucky half the time. Kicks most his goals against the lower teams.

Well done to my boys Ashwood. We dominated today and showed the league we mean business

full credit to Mount and Ashwood. Moorabin vs Ashwood next week should be an interesting match up. Surely Moorabin can't go out in straight sets.

I saw mount play yesterday and if they play that brand of footy in the coming weeks no one will get within 6 goals of them. 11.1 flattered moorabin.

Wilkin from mount is still dominating. Is that guy ever going to slow down?

If you shut down wilkin, you have shut down mount

Di
HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember talking to this douche (no 19 @ CPL) a couple of weeks ago during the normal season and he was so arrogant how they going to win the gf easy blah blah.

Well mate we ko you out, your team is overrated and only made up the nos. You are a tool.

I agree lucas is a knob and one of the dirtiest players in the league (throwing elbows again). Honestly March is also just an overrated old man, gets so lucky half the time. Kicks most his goals against the lower teams.

Well done to my boys Ashwood. We dominated today and showed the league we mean business
didnt march kick a bag against your mob earlier this year? Kicked 80 odd goals not a bad effort .

Don't think moorabbin can play on bigger ovals, their players can't run.

and given you guys gave them a touch up last week feeling down at ashwood will be at an all time high this week. Just dont get ahead of yourselves. Hopefully the big fella can get up. will make it very interesting. Any injuries from either games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U do not speak for the players of ashwood..... I don't even think u r from ashwood stop being so arrogant and talking shit...Great win by the boys look forward to playing moorabin next week but let's try be confident without being arrogant pricks

and given you guys gave them a touch up last week feeling down at ashwood will be at an all time high this week. Just dont get ahead of yourselves. Hopefully the big fella can get up. will make it very interesting. Any injuries from either games?
broken finger and a broken nose and two back men off on holidays next week so will possibly be a few reserves stepping up

that finger looked nasty from the sidelines, lets hope teh ashwood boys can play like they did last week ans oush further on, pity the magoos couldnt do the same and got completely outclassed in the second half, not sure who could step up if required...?

ashwoods ground is no bigger than Moorabbin

Geez some people have no brains in this forum. As you can see Mr Duncan, i clearly haven't mentioned anything about which oval is bigger. All i said was i don't think moorabbin can play on bigger ovals as they can not run. So your response has no correlation or even make sense to my comment.

Lyndale beat moorabbin on their small $hi##y ground. We beat lyndale on their home turf on a much bigger oval.

Geez some people have no brains in this forum. As you can see Mr Duncan, i clearly haven't mentioned anything about which oval is bigger. All i said was i don't think moorabbin can play on bigger ovals as they can not run. So your response has no correlation or even make sense to my comment.

Lyndale beat moorabbin on their small $hi##y ground. We beat lyndale on their home turf on a much bigger oval.

Yet you lost to sandown and by near 100 points against carrum. All home and away games are irrelevant this time of year "champ"...

Back