Stephen Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

To be expected though when it was the all stars of s**t commentators.

One thing that almost brings me to despair is the timing of our current flag push coinciding with Basil/Hamish/Dwayne etc calling almost all of our games. Some of our greatest moments in recent years have been sullied by these clowns.

Basil especially is just an excitement vacuum. His call of Sonny's goal was terrible too, you can hear Dennis audibly excited next to him (!!!) and Basil may as well be describing a pedestrian set shot from directly in front instead of a freak effort from the boundary with seconds remaining in the quarter of what was an intense game. Hopeless.

Anyway, not the thread for this. Much love for Hilly.

One thing that almost brings me to despair is the timing of our current flag push coinciding with Basil/Hamish/Dwayne etc calling almost all of our games. Some of our greatest moments in recent years have been sullied by these clowns.

Basil especially is just an excitement vacuum.
"High Fyfes all round!"- how could you not love that? :rolleyes:

Don't get me started on the running Hill goal down at the shithole in 2013.

Hills marking at key moments in defence and around the ground was important and shows improvement and confidence also. His mark, ten meter burst and 50m Bullet to fyfe was electric.

Also watching the replay seeing hill win a contested ball. Draw three players keep his arms high and free, hand pass to fyfe for the goal was huge also!

The highlight for me on Friday night wasn't any of his goals but his setting up of Fyfe in the 1st quarter.

Went in hard, bullied a Collingwood player off the ball and shot the handball out. I remember when people used to call him soft, now we are seeing the type of star that he is destined to be

Remove this Banner Ad

Back