* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a lot of effort for little gain. Debris would have been everywhere if it was shot down.
A lot of effort to hide killing hundreds of civilians accidentally? Yes debris would've been everywhere and probably would've taken them a year or so to collect it all before moving it on a ship to another location for it to 'miraculously' wash up on shore in Africa

Accidental shot-downs have happened before. Why bother? Could have easily just kept wreckage and let people think it vanished.
I know it's happened before but this way gives closure to the whole incident if they find the plane/bodies. Maybe was done by one the countries paying money to investigate it which is why they placed it somewhere else so they could stop spending money on finding it when they knew where it was.

Nobody thinks it was shot down accidentally, hidden and then dumped months later somewhere in Indian ocean?

This exact thing happened not much later over a war zone

It was impossible to hide then, how do you think it would be possible to hide it in this instance when it would've been shot over civilian land or ocean and had fishing boats looking for debris the very next day?

In terms of evidence as to this happening, the pure lack of evidence is the evidence.

A lot of effort to hide killing hundreds of civilians accidentally? Yes debris would've been everywhere and probably would've taken them a year or so to collect it all before moving it on a ship to another location for it to 'miraculously' wash up on shore in Africa
Because a missile impact will leave tell tale signs, even in small pieces of wreckage.

Because everyone loves a good rumour on here, some facts for you:

- The guy that found the chair & suitcases from the plane & burned them as part of his job - has never been employed or even heard of by the province. The guy also claimed to have found a runner insole, and a frisbee with a string that came from the plane :drunk:

- The amazing discovery yesterday of the aircraft door - was proven to be a domestic ladder.

Also, the idea that it was shot down over the ocean & a government has kept all the parts, is ludicrous. Aircraft crashing into water will break up into a lot of pieces, plus all the passengers & belongings. Some will sink, some will float, and they'll be spread out pretty far. Unless there was a net under where the plane was shot down, there'd be no way to ensure you get all the pieces.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the 800's! :(

There's a fairly well-off person that flies his private 747 over every year for the Melbourne Cup with one horse on it. One. Horse. For a private 747
You're in aviation aren't you Allikat ? Yesterday I went to essendon with my uncle to see how a couple of his year 10 students (girls) found their joy flight. He teaches aviation at that school. The guy who owns the hanger has a $30m private jet and 5 cars including a $500k ferrari. Oh yeah and the hanger floor is laminate

You're in aviation aren't you Allikat ? Yesterday I went to essendon with my uncle to see how a couple of his year 10 students (girls) found their joy flight. He teaches aviation at that school. The guy who owns the hanger has a $30m private jet and 5 cars including a $500k ferrari. Oh yeah and the hanger floor is laminate
Yep I am. I haven't actually been to Essendon airport haha. I've been shopping next to it! I should probably go there one day.
Don't you hate rich people! I've only been in some hangars at Melbourne & they're just concrete. But the private jets are way fancier than a $30mill one.

Yep I am. I haven't actually been to Essendon airport haha. I've been shopping next to it! I should probably go there one day.
Don't you hate rich people! I've only been in some hangars at Melbourne & they're just concrete. But the private jets are way fancier than a $30mill one.
I've only ever seen those hangers from the streets

Triple Charlie's quite nice. Which you'd hope for 12k an hour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back