* Still missing *Malaysian Airlines plane with 239 on board

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. 99% sure it's a 777 one. The amount of shells on it is the best indicator of how long it's been in the water. A control surface like that is specially treated to be tough & not rust because they're a bit important when it comes to flying the plane.
Not if your name's Alfred Haynes they aren't ;)

111 fatalities in those circumstances is basically a miracle. It was unbelievable stuff.
Oooh yeah. I had to study this one at work, and if it wasn't for the instructor being on board to provide an extra set of hands it, it would be 100% casualty rate

I wonder then with this new information if we dont find it in the current search area will we just keep searching the Indian ocean until we do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder then with this new information if we dont find it in the current search area will we just keep searching the Indian ocean until we do?

If debris is from 370, it won't tell us anything other than what most reasonable people already knew.
Indian Ocean is like a universe of water.
Could be found by accident in about 50 years when technology improves.

If debris is from 370, it won't tell us anything other than what most reasonable knew all along.
Indian Ocean is like a universe of water.
Could be found by accident in about 50 years when technology improves.
It basically has to be from MH370. Its the only unaccounted for Boeing 777 in the world. I'm wondering if Aus and others will continue to fund a search until its found. Could take a few years if they dont find it in the current area.

Just mind boggling to think of the absolute terror those passengers more than likely went through.......knowing they were going to die.
Good chance they were already dead. I think I may have put this earlier, but they know the plane climbed quite high at one point. Higher than oxygen masks would be useful at. So if they climbed & then turned off the cabin oxygen, the passengers would be unconscious before they could reach their phones to send a panicked text to loved ones. And dead within a couple of minutes

Report on news.com.au about a plane door being found but no one has confirmed yet . Would be interesting to know if the locals had collected anything else of significance from the beach. One local said he found a chair and simply burnt it

News tonight said if the pilot wanted to make the plane vanish the best way would have been to fly to the southern Indian Ocean, land the plane intact as best he could and just let it sink. Crazy to think about.
Considering the average wave heights you can expect down there, it would be infinitesimally small you couldn't land it largely intact.

News tonight said if the pilot wanted to make the plane vanish the best way would have been to fly to the southern Indian Ocean, land the plane intact as best he could and just let it sink. Crazy to think about.
Always got to blame the pilot.

this thing stinks more than arefuge tip...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back