Strikeforce: Shields vs Hendo

Remove this Banner Ad

And out of interest, with the post fight antics, reckon a Mayhem Miller / Nick Diaz fight could be set up? That would prove to have some fireworks… I kinda hope that Shields stays in SF though, he's a good fighter, and they need as many as they can get. Although him in the UFC would provide some interesting matchups there....

Maybe this can help Magnum.

scoring.jpg

LOL, they're angry knuckle-dragging morons but I can't help but like them. That brawl ended a bad night for Strikeforce, and to make things worse they completely bombed in the TV ratings.

Ummm how did they bomb?

Ratings were slightly down on the Fedor card in November but that was to be expected. They still had the most ratings of anything CBS has put on in that timeslot this year (mostly boxing) and also beat the UFC card on Spike.

Extremely funny vendrel.

Was not displeased that strikeforce had probs, screw these big tv stations trying to get in on the mma 'fad', as i'm sure they see it. I have my fingers crossed strikeforce will eventually go back to being a regional org and feed to the UFC so all the big names can end up under the one banner.

As much as hard core fans will whinge about this, i strongly think the key to the growth of mma is the development of fighter personalities and also it's important that all the big guns are together so as not to dilute talent and discredit the hype.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back