MMA-UFC UFC 289-Nunes vs Aldana

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 30, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Carlisle, Celtics, GCS
Should be a good card, will provide a little template below so you can share your tips

1719_K9mSpg_96x96.png
Amanda Nunes
Irene Aldana
22 - 5 - 0
14 - 6 - 0
2843_zR31Dg_96x96.png
1531_YHVg-Q_96x96.png
Charles Oliveira
Beneil Dariush
33 - 9 - 0 , 1NC
22 - 4 - 1
2168_55hV7w_96x96.png
2642_WIHh0A_96x96.png
Mike Malott
Adam Fugitt
9 - 1 - 1
9 - 3 - 0
3921_Hyphfg_96x96.png
2941_pSYndA_96x96.png
Dan Ige
Nate Landwehr
16 - 6 - 0
17 - 4 - 0
3422_Emz4IA_96x96.png
3233_WsSeUw_96x96.png
Marc-André Barriault
Eryk Anders
15 - 6 - 0 , 1NC
15 - 7 - 0 , 1NC
2954_surn3Q_96x96.png

Absolute stinker of a card. Malott is on a nice run and Imavov vs Curtis could be good, but outside the co-main it's about as thin as a PPV gets.

Aldana is a legitimately good fighter and really tough, but I'm not sure she has the tools to match it with Nunes, assuming the champ doesn't have another off night.

Been going back and forth on Charles vs Dariush but have settled on the latter via decision.

This is a fight night with a $60 price tag.

Comain only part ill watch most likely. Heart wants Charles to win and head says Dariush wins a decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt watch but doesnt sound like i missed anything in that main event. Like always, wmma delivers /s

Charles!!! Only fight i saw, so glad i did. He's going to choke Islam unconscious. Tune in, the king will get the strap back!

So with Nunes retiring, is that the Featherweight title and division done and dusted?

Wonder if Shev never lost to Grasso if we would ever see a third fight against Nunes.

So with Nunes retiring, is that the Featherweight title and division done and dusted?

Wonder if Shev never lost to Grasso if we would ever see a third fight against Nunes.
Almost certainly yes and yes.

Only caught up late last night. I reckon I've tipped against Oliveira his last 7 fights, getting it right just once. He's just a killer, and really he overwhelmed Dariush, even from his back. Not sure how exactly he turns the tide against Islam, but I can't wait.

Interested in 1 fight only

Oliviera v Dariush
All that ended up answering was who's the better striker.

Charles getting up with ease was telling though.

Imagine paying for that PPV.

All that ended up answering was who's the better striker.

Charles getting up with ease was telling though.

Imagine paying for that PPV.
yeah the PPV buys would have ben horrible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back