Wii/U Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS

Remove this Banner Ad

Could someone please PM me a code. So disappointed that I'm not subscribed to promotional emails

4872486010d04f03e7d20897fdd321c3edf715a3a52249369e0ebb6b47095807.jpg

EDIT: Reddit came to the rescue, am now enjoying the game. Looks really smooth and plays great in 3D.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the game really is all about Nintendo Characters Fighting, then I'm guessing you'd buy the exact same game, except the classic Smash Bros Gameplay is replaced with Street Fighter 2-like fighting mechanics.
Come on Big Sauce, argue the above quote properly, or would you prefer to shitfight? Rest assured, I know you're only capable of the latter.

Was there a mod clean up of the thread? Because I thought that I responded to that already.

Honestly I have no idea if I'd buy it, I'd have to see the end product. But considering that I like the idea of a Tekken influence Pokemon fighting game I'd definitely be a chance to buy it.

Was there a mod clean up of the thread? Because I thought that I responded to that already.

Honestly I have no idea if I'd buy it, I'd have to see the end product. But considering that I like the idea of a Tekken influence Pokemon fighting game I'd definitely be a chance to buy it.
and do you think it would still sell as well? Can you answer that objectively?

Can you say the game would sell less copies if they started including more 3rd party characters as opposed to retaining their Nintendo Exclusivity, but mimicking Street Fighter's gameplay?

Can you say the whole drawing point of Smash Bros is to see Nintendo Characters fight? Or is it to play a very fun & distinctive fighting game?

Then there's the argument that some of my suggested characters don't fit with the rest, with most highlighting Shepard. Did Snake fit in Brawl? He sticks TNT onto the back of Genome Soldiers & shoots people in the face in his games. Regardless of what you think, he was a popular character & a lot of people were excited when he was first announced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back